• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiter Contact: Sign Up on My Website or Fill Out Form?

- she can just sign up on the website and input everything there. You'll get copies of all the emails she gets from HO as a consultant, so it's worth it for her.
melaniepc
to sign up today. question for youguys since my recruiter hasnt called me back. should she sign up on my website or fill out the form and give to me? is there a difference? what do I do with the form if she chooses to fill that out instead of online? I have no clue and I have left messages for my recruiter and she isnt calling me ( big shock)

Congratulations, Melanie!! She can sign up on the website and input everything there. Just be sure she has your Consultant ID number - that's all she needs! If she fills out the form, you have to mail it in, and it takes longer, so I always suggest they do it online. I usually have them come to my house (or I go to theirs) and help walk them through the online sign-in, just explaining what certain screens mean and what she needs to put where (dates of shows booked, etc). If you can't go to her house, you can always help her over the phone. But, SHE needs to do it online, not you. HTH!

alright great. So after she does that she is all set? I am so excited for her and me :)

Yep - that's all she has to do - pay for her kit via CC, "sign" online, and voila, she's a consultant! She'll get a temporary code to get into the agreement, and then she'll get an email from HO with her consultant # and password so she can get onto Consultant's Corner. It will also tell her when her kit is scheduled to ship to her. She'll get lots of great emails from HO that you'll be copied on, too. What a great thing to have someone starting out with you!! Good luck!

YAY I am so excited. She loves PC and I know she will do well.

do it online

because with the form you will ending up doing it online anyways!

Don't even offer the form

1. What is "I Finally Have My First"?

"I Finally Have My First" is a collection of essential kitchen tools and cookware that are perfect for anyone just starting to build their kitchen or for those looking to upgrade their current kitchen items.

2. What items are included in the "I Finally Have My First" collection?

The collection includes a chef's knife, paring knife, cutting board, cookware set, and a set of measuring cups and spoons. These items are essential for everyday cooking and meal preparation.

3. Is the "I Finally Have My First" collection suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, the collection is perfect for beginners and experienced cooks alike. The items are designed to be easy to use and durable, making them suitable for anyone learning to cook or looking to upgrade their kitchen tools.

4. Are the items in the collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the "I Finally Have My First" collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing to maintain the longevity of the products.

5. Can I purchase individual items from the "I Finally Have My First" collection?

Yes, individual items from the collection can be purchased separately. However, purchasing the entire collection offers a better value and ensures that you have all the essential items for your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • leslieprichett
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • ChefBeckyD