• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What happens if my downline doesn't qualify in 90 days?

So if she doesnt do anything by the end of the 4th month she defaults and has to do the whole 1250. If she doesnt do 4 shows by the end of the 12th month then she defaults and has to do the whole 4 shows. She does not have to return her kit at any point.
mamaliss
I am signing someone later tonight (my first) and she keeps asking me what happens if she cant qualify in her 90 days? I figure she wont get all the extra perks of course but does she have to return her kit products at that point? Im already pumping her up to try and make sure this doesn't happen but a litle nervous cuz she keeps asking:confused:

She won't have to return the kit. I'm not sure completely what will happen. I heard that she will not get the 2,000 incentive trip points - even if she later qualifies - and neither will you. Beyond that I'm not sure and would love some clarification on this one.

As long as she stays active, nothing happens.

So, what about a recruit that doesn't submit anything in their first 90 days? I don't think they are considered "inactive" until their 4th month right? I have a gal whose 90 days end on 9/8 and she hasn't done anything yet but keeps saying that she plans to ...

jcsmilez said:
So, what about a recruit that doesn't submit anything in their first 90 days? I don't think they are considered "inactive" until their 4th month right? I have a gal whose 90 days end on 9/8 and she hasn't done anything yet but keeps saying that she plans to ...

She will be inactive on 10/1.

What will happen is she will not be making the most of her investment. If she works hard at qualifying in her 90 days she will get a great return on her time and money as well as set herself up to have a great biz going forward.

That being said she has still signed a contract saying she will do 4 shows or 1250.00 in sales. That is truly all the obligation she has to fill.

thanks for the answers, I guess I'm just going to try and stay in close contact with her.

Even though PC doesn't do anything for kit nappers (i.e. request the kit be returned), I remind recruits who are dragging their feet that they did sign a legally binding contract. They agreed that they would do 4 shows in 90 days in exchange for all those products at being such a discount. Sometimes it works; sometimes it doesn't.

Congrats on the new recruit! Let me just say that I would work with her to change her mindset...she needs to STOP thinking she's not going to qualify and START thinking about all the shows she's gonna book! Thoughts become Things...so what she thinks about will be!

And may I suggest you send her CS's way? :) She will definitely get some great inspiration and ideas on here!

Kelly8 said:
Even though PC doesn't do anything for kit nappers (i.e. request the kit be returned), I remind recruits who are dragging their feet that they did sign a legally binding contract. They agreed that they would do 4 shows in 90 days in exchange for all those products at being such a discount. Sometimes it works; sometimes it doesn't.
Actually, they agree to do 4 shows or $1250. No time limit.

1. What happens if I don't qualify in 90 days?

If you do not meet the qualification requirements within 90 days of starting your Pampered Chef business, your account will be deactivated and you will no longer have access to your consultant account or any of the benefits and perks that come with being a consultant.

2. What are the qualification requirements for the 90-day period?

The qualification requirements for the 90-day period include submitting at least $1,250 in personal retail sales, sponsoring at least one new consultant, and attending at least one training event or conference call.

3. Can I extend the 90-day qualification period?

No, the 90-day qualification period is not able to be extended. It is important to actively work towards meeting the requirements during this time in order to maintain your consultant status.

4. Will I still be able to purchase Pampered Chef products if I don't qualify in 90 days?

If your account is deactivated due to not qualifying in 90 days, you will no longer be able to purchase products at a discount as a consultant. However, you can still purchase products at retail price as a customer.

5. Can I rejoin Pampered Chef if my account is deactivated for not qualifying in 90 days?

Yes, you can rejoin Pampered Chef as a consultant if your account is deactivated for not qualifying in 90 days. However, you will need to go through the enrollment process again and start from the beginning with a new 90-day qualification period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdot
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • dme.grant
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
LauriChick
  • pcsharon1