• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happens When a Host Becomes a Consultant?

In summary, the original host still gets the host special and the new consultant can enter an order for that guest with her past host # and that person can get her discount. The only one that forfeits booking benefits is the new consultant can't get them off this show she is doing. Suweet! Thanks!!!so the past host became a consultant? Then she is no longer eligible for the booking benefit. If it is someone else, it doesn't matter. The booking benefit follows the host, not the consultant.
ChefSharain
Ok here goes. I had a host and at her party there was a booking. While doing the host coaching she made the decision to become a consultant! Yes, I know... woo hoo!

Here is my question...how does the original host get the host special from the new consultant if that party I had booked is turning into her own party? See why I am confused? Did I confuse you too?

Help!!!:confused:

The host special follows the past host discount. Your new consultant can enter an order for that guest with her past host # and that person can get her discount.The only one that forfeits booking benefits is the new consultant can't get them off this show she is doing.

Suweet! Thanks!!!

so the past host became a consultant? Then she is no longer eligible for the booking benefit.if it is someone else, it doesn't matter. The booking benefit follows the host, not the consultant. So your new gal can do the show and the past host can get the benefit.

Thanks Deb...love the ring = )

DebbieJ said:
so the past host became a consultant? Then she is no longer eligible for the booking benefit.

if it is someone else, it doesn't matter. The booking benefit follows the host, not the consultant. So your new gal can do the show and the past host can get the benefit.

Deb...Yes, if the past host became a consultant, she DOES get her booking benefits. I had that happen with my last consultant. We got 3 bookings off of her show (I did it as the consultant, then she signed so I gave them to her.) She just entered a "guest order" for herself, used the PHD from her original show, and she got to order the host special. We didn't think it was possible, but we called HO about it and they said sure! It worked fine in P3 too...

KellyTheChef said:
Deb...Yes, if the past host became a consultant, she DOES get her booking benefits. I had that happen with my last consultant. We got 3 bookings off of her show (I did it as the consultant, then she signed so I gave them to her.) She just entered a "guest order" for herself, used the PHD from her original show, and she got to order the host special. We didn't think it was possible, but we called HO about it and they said sure! It worked fine in P3 too...

I am thinking of consultant-hosted shows where someone books. So if you host a show in your home with you (the consultant) as the host and then someone books, then you would not be eligible for the booking benefit.

Policies and Procedures, page 5:
Consultant-hosted Shows
You may want to host your own Show from time to time.
When you or a member of your household hosts your own
Show, you are entitled to host benefits and commissions
as follows:
• You receive commission on guest orders only. You
will not be paid commission on items you order at the
host discount.
• You are not entitled to the Booking Benefit or a past
host discount.
In addition, please note:
• Personal orders placed on the Show do not count toward
the achievement of any bonus, incentive or award.
• A recruiter or upline Director cannot be the host for a
downline Consultant.

I swear it used to say something about past hosts becoming consultants and giving up the booking benefits.

Wishing I had kept a hard copy of my old P&P.

1. What does "I Have Totally Confused Myself" mean?

"I Have Totally Confused Myself" is a phrase often used when someone is feeling overwhelmed or confused by a situation or task. It can also be used humorously when someone realizes they have made a mistake or taken a wrong turn.

2. How can I avoid getting confused while cooking?

To avoid getting confused while cooking, it's important to read through the recipe thoroughly before beginning and make sure you have all the necessary ingredients and equipment. It can also be helpful to prep ingredients ahead of time and follow the steps in order.

3. Can using certain kitchen tools or gadgets help prevent confusion?

Yes, using the right tools and gadgets can definitely help prevent confusion in the kitchen. Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and utensils designed to make cooking and baking easier and more organized. Our measuring cups and spoons, for example, are color-coded and labeled for quick and easy use.

4. What should I do if I do get confused while cooking?

If you find yourself feeling confused while cooking, take a deep breath and step back for a moment. Double check the recipe and make sure you are following the steps correctly. If needed, ask for help from a friend or family member or consult a cooking resource for clarification.

5. How can I use the confusion to my advantage in the kitchen?

Confusion can actually be a great learning experience in the kitchen. It forces you to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions. Embrace the confusion and use it as an opportunity to experiment and try new things in your cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• phatratz
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Pamper Mom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
catrin
  • kisrae