• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deciphering What's Inside: Uncovering What's Included in CC Packages

In summary, a CC package is a curated collection of kitchen tools and accessories from Pampered Chef. Each package comes with a detailed list of included products and cannot be customized. However, individual items can be returned or exchanged as long as they are in their original condition. CC packages are only available through Pampered Chef consultants.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Does anyone have a list of what comes in these or is there a place on CC that lists it? I've looked but if its here or there... I'm missing it.
TIA

Look on downloads on CC - it is the paperwork part of the new consultant kit.I'll see if I can give you a link...

YOU are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I can help you decipher what's inside our CC packages. The best place to find a list of what's included is on our consultant website. Simply log in and go to the "Resources" tab. There, you will find a section called "Product Information" where you can access all the details about our CC packages. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. What is a CC package?

A CC package is a collection of products from Pampered Chef that is curated to provide customers with a variety of useful kitchen tools and accessories.

2. How do I know what's included in a CC package?

Each CC package comes with a detailed list of the products included inside. You can also check the product description on our website or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Are CC packages customizable?

Unfortunately, CC packages are not customizable as they are pre-made collections. However, you can always purchase individual products separately to create your own personalized set.

4. Can I return or exchange items in a CC package?

Yes, you can return or exchange individual items within a CC package as long as they are in their original condition and packaging. However, the entire CC package must be returned if you wish to receive a refund.

5. Are CC packages only available through Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, CC packages are exclusive to Pampered Chef and can only be purchased through a consultant. You can find a consultant in your area through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PamperedK