• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jumpstart Qualifying: A Show for Potential Recruits

barely qualifed on show night. The rest was outside orders that I could just give to her, to make it her own, if she decides to go for it!
heat123
Silver Member
Do a show for a potential recruit and just give that show to her?? It will help her jumpstart qualifying and commission right off the bat! I'm all about helping her qualify!:rolleyes:

Personally, I don't see why not. The show would have to be submitted by her. Maybe you can be her 'host'.

She is actually "cohost" her mom is the actual host.

Yes, I have been offering this to all of my recruits. It does help them jump start their businesses.

cincychef said:
Yes, I have been offering this to all of my recruits. It does help them jump start their businesses.

Cool, thanks!

Yes, I offer this to all my recruits. If they sign up, I will come and help them(basically I do it) their first show. It gives them a lot of confidence and it helps them get those much needed first bookings

Technically, whoever does the demo is the one who must submit it. However, I have done a co-demo with my new consultants and that worked nice. Also, I go th their first show and do the intro and wrap-up, but they run the demo.

She cannot submit the show unless she does the demo. If you do the work, you deserve the commission. You can let her keep outside orders, but I would submit all show orders as a show for YOU.This used to be in the policies and procedures....I'm searching.

When I started, my recruiter basically did my first show. She encouraged me to speak and share my input on how I use products etc, but she basically did it. I think it is a good way to encourage a new recruit in that you aren't throwing them to the wolves so to speak. I say, do the show,......but get her involved in it because she is going to be doing it on her own after that. You can make it sort of a training show.

Just make sure you actually do the show together....otherwise, what you are doing is taking $100-$200 out of your personal family bank account and simply giving it to her. By doing it together, she is earning that income and you are in the support role (and she gets to see how easy it is to do shows.) :)

heat123 said:
She is actually "cohost" her mom is the actual host.

If she has already signed her contract she cannot be a co-host, consultnats are not allowed to co-host. The show would have to be submitted in either her name (Consultant as Hot) or her mom's name (her mom can have another co-host if she wants one)

cmdtrgd said:
Technically, whoever does the demo is the one who must submit it. However, I have done a co-demo with my new consultants and that worked nice. Also, I go th their first show and do the intro and wrap-up, but they run the demo.

I've done this too. This is what I suggest so you're still within the rules.:)

My new way of doing things is to do the Grand Opening with my consultant. I am there for her/his show, and I do the opening and closing...to help encourage bookings and sales - and to show her it's okay to do this. But she/he is the one doing the actual body of the show.

I couldn't find anything in the policies & procedures that referenced who has to do the demo to get credit for being the consultant and submitting it. Is that maybe in a policies handbook that directors might have?

The only thing I could find was this:
In the policy and procedures under "Consultant-hosted Shows" it says, "A recruiter or upline Director cannot be the host for a downline Consultant."

But that's for hosting.

I think it used to be in the policies. There also used to be info about the only type of kickoff show that was allowed, but it doesn't seem to be in the current version of the document.

OK, thanks all for the input, tips, advice and suggestions. I don't know if this will make or break her decision to join but thought I'd offer it to her to help her start out. She was just on the fence about it so ya know, whatever helps her take the plunge! ;) The show already took place, but it barely qualifed on show night. The rest was outside orders that I could just give to her, to make it her own, if she decides to go for it!

heat123 said:
OK, thanks all for the input, tips, advice and suggestions. I don't know if this will make or break her decision to join but thought I'd offer it to her to help her start out. She was just on the fence about it so ya know, whatever helps her take the plunge! ;) The show already took place, but it barely qualifed on show night. The rest was outside orders that I could just give to her, to make it her own, if she decides to go for it!

My host that is signing this week is gathering outside orders. She needs about $18 to get to $300, so that she can get pots & pans for 1/2 off. Anything after that, I've told her can be her first show as a catalog show.

1. What is Jumpstart Qualifying?

Jumpstart Qualifying is a virtual show designed for potential recruits who are interested in learning more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. This show provides information on the benefits of joining, the products we offer, and the support and training available to consultants.

2. How do I attend a Jumpstart Qualifying show?

To attend a Jumpstart Qualifying show, you can register online through our website or through a current Pampered Chef consultant. Once registered, you will receive a link to join the virtual show at the designated time.

3. Is there a cost to attend a Jumpstart Qualifying show?

No, Jumpstart Qualifying shows are completely free to attend. We want to make it easy for potential recruits to learn more about our company and the opportunities available to them.

4. Can I invite others to attend the Jumpstart Qualifying show with me?

Absolutely! We encourage you to invite friends, family, or anyone you know who may be interested in joining Pampered Chef as a consultant. Just make sure they also register for the show to receive the link to join.

5. What happens after I attend a Jumpstart Qualifying show?

After attending a Jumpstart Qualifying show, you will have the opportunity to ask any additional questions and decide if becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is the right fit for you. If you are interested in joining, your consultant or the show host will provide you with all the necessary information to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mzpatient
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedalf
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • mrssyvo