• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent List of Super Starter Products???

In summary, the List of Super Starter Products is a customizable assortment of 10 top-selling kitchen tools and cookware, including the Mix 'N Chop, Garlic Press, and Executive Nonstick Cookware Set. It can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the company's website, with the option to save up to 50% off the retail price by purchasing the full list as a starter kit.
chefmeg
Gold Member
I have done a search here and on CC and cannot find a list of the actual products in the starter kit............does anyone have one before I start typing one up???????????

here you go

Attachments

• A_2007 SS Kit.doc
    70 KB · Views: 225
Thank you a million times over! Did you have this on file or was it here and I missed it????

Since Ann posted that link, I took mine away. I forgot to delete my personal info from it before attaching.

What is included in the List of Super Starter Products?

The List of Super Starter Products includes a variety of our top-selling kitchen tools and cookware, such as our Mix 'N Chop, Garlic Press, and Executive Nonstick Cookware Set.

How many products are included in the List of Super Starter Products?

There are a total of 10 products included in the List of Super Starter Products, providing a great assortment of essential kitchen tools for any home cook.

Is the List of Super Starter Products customizable?

Yes, the List of Super Starter Products can be customized to fit your specific needs and preferences. You can choose which products you want to include and even add on additional products if desired.

What is the price of the List of Super Starter Products?

The price of the List of Super Starter Products varies depending on the products you choose to include. However, you can save up to 50% off the retail price by purchasing the full list as a starter kit.

How can I purchase the List of Super Starter Products?

You can purchase the List of Super Starter Products through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply add the products you want to your cart and check out like any other online purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
gmosullivan
  • Marg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Tash
  • chelynn