• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Your New Recruit with These Tips - A Guide for MLM Success

In summary, "I Have a Recruit!!!!" is a phrase used to express excitement and pride about successfully recruiting someone to a team, organization, or cause. To have a recruit means that you have successfully convinced someone to join your team, organization, or cause, and it can also refer to being responsible for someone's enlistment in the military. To get a recruit, you need to actively promote and advertise your team, organization, or cause and convince someone to join through various methods such as personal invitations, social media, or word of mouth. Having a recruit is important because it means that you have successfully expanded your team, organization, or cause and shows your ability to persuade and influence others. Anyone can have a recruit as long as
redsoxgirl
WOO HOO!!!

My director said she'd give her a call to welcome her and see if she has any questions (she's aso our trainer).

Anything I should be doing for my new buddy??

Yeah Lindsay!

Ask her how you can support her! (She may want her hand held a bit in the beginning, or she may be the type to just jump in all the way)

I would certainly find out when her first shows are and call the day before and the day after. (See if she has any last minute questions the day before...and to check how it went the day after.)

Way to go!

Congratulations on your new buddy! It's great that your director is reaching out to welcome her and offer support as a trainer. As for what you should do, I would suggest reaching out to your new buddy directly to introduce yourself and offer any help or advice she may need. It's always nice to have a friendly face and someone to turn to when starting a new job. Good luck!

What is "I Have a Recruit!!!!"?

"I Have a Recruit!!!!" is a phrase commonly used to express excitement and pride about successfully recruiting someone to a team, organization, or cause.

What does it mean to have a recruit?

To have a recruit means that you have successfully convinced someone to join your team, organization, or cause. It can also refer to being responsible for someone's enlistment in the military.

How do I get a recruit?

To get a recruit, you need to actively promote and advertise your team, organization, or cause and convince someone to join. This can be done through various methods such as personal invitations, social media, or word of mouth.

Why is having a recruit important?

Having a recruit is important because it means that you have successfully expanded your team, organization, or cause. It also shows that you have the ability to persuade and influence others to join and support your cause.

Can anyone have a recruit?

Yes, anyone can have a recruit as long as they have successfully convinced someone to join their team, organization, or cause. It does not require any specific qualifications or abilities, but rather effective communication and persuasion skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef