• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Almost Missed $200! and She Almost Missed $77.50!

In summary, Diane's new recruit, Melissa, had her first show last week and made $958 commissionable sales. Melissa's 30 days are up on September 10th, but she is not planning to close that show for up to a week afterwards. Diane was able to ask Melissa to call her mom to see if there was anything else she needed to get her over the $1000 mark and Melissa exceeded that mark by a few dollars. Diane and Melissa both benefit from the $77.50 rebate Melissa received and Diane gets $200 for Melissa's submitting $1000 in 30 days.
dianevill
Gold Member
I have a new awesome recruit, Melissa, who signed earlier this month. She had her first show last week (her mom's the host), and it was $958 commissionable sales. Her 30 days is up on September 10th. Right now she has nothing until the 9th and isn't planning to close that show for up to a week afterwards. She was getting ready to submit the first show tonight but called me to ask a question. Luckily I answered the phone, because I found out how close she was to $1000. I asked her to call her mom to see if there was anything else she needed to get her up and over the $1000 mark. She did, and surpassed it by a few dollars!

She gets the $77.50 rebate (which she is so excited about!), I get $200 ($100 for her submitting $1000 in 30 days, $100 bonus for attending conference). I am so excited - the money couldn't come at a better time to help with school costs!

YAY, PC!

That is great!!

Yea for you Diane! I'm cheering for you!

I know that I will be watching all of my recruits soooo closely when it comes to their 30 days - don't want to miss out on that $$!

That's great Diane!

Congrats! That's awesome.

Woo hoo, Diane! That's great!!:)

Yahoo! Way to help your consultants AND yourself!!!!!!! Smart woman!

yay Diane!! Congrats!:)

That's awesome Diane! Congrats to both you and your recruit. Sounds like she's off to an awesome start! :)

Yeah Diane!!! (Aren't you glad you attended conference after all ;))

Congratulations!

Yeah Diane, & your recruit!

Cool! Good thing she called to ask you a question!

Grat news for the both of you!

I agree with everyone. Great news for both of you and glad you have such a great recruit who called you before she sent in her show!!

Congratulations!!

oh man! i can just picture you getting that email saying what her sales were and thinking about how close it was!! congratulations diane!!

1. What is "Almost Missed $200! and She Almost Missed $77.50!"?

"Almost Missed $200! and She Almost Missed $77.50!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers have the chance to earn extra money on top of their regular earnings.

2. How does "Almost Missed $200! and She Almost Missed $77.50!" work?

Customers who host a Pampered Chef party can earn an extra $200 in free products when their party sales reach $1,000 or more. Additionally, the host can earn an extra $77.50 in free products for every $500 in party sales.

3. Are there any restrictions or limitations for "Almost Missed $200! and She Almost Missed $77.50!"?

Yes, this promotion is only available for in-home or virtual parties and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. The party must also be submitted and closed during the specified time frame for the promotion.

4. How can I take advantage of "Almost Missed $200! and She Almost Missed $77.50!"?

To participate in this promotion, simply host a Pampered Chef party and encourage your guests to shop and place orders. The more party sales you have, the more free products you can earn!

5. When is "Almost Missed $200! and She Almost Missed $77.50!" available?

This promotion is available for a limited time only and the specific dates may vary. Please check with your independent Pampered Chef consultant or the company website for the current promotion period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila