• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us at Our 1st Recruit's Open House on Wednesday - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, Becky will be helping Janie with her open house on Wednesday, and she will also be doing the opening and the closing. She will also be directing people to the DPDS to help Cindy in three ways.
pchef_Christy
I'm helping my first Recruit's Open House on Wednesday. Any suggestions??

Need more details.

She's going to be nervous to ask for bookings. Help her out by doing that for her.

"So Katie, would you like to help Janie out with this new business venture by hosting one of her very first parties?"

Don't forget to have a flyer about the charter gift out too!

Very nice of you to do that!

I'd help her do the grunt work:
- set up
- ingredient prep
- check out (model a full service check out, so she can observe and also focus on the guests/host)
- clean up/packing

Let her focus on the party itself - interacting with guests, doing the demo, etc.

Have fun!

Well, I'm going to go and help her with her open house. We talked today and she wants to do a show....but not sure how to do an Open House. I didn't have one for myself, plus I didn't know how to go about it with her being MY 1st Recruit. We sent out invites that is going to have a drawing for a new fall product. She wants me to put the show on, but I didn't know how to go about it. Plus....it is really HER show.

I have one on Thursday - and I am planning on doing the opening and the closing and letting my consultant do the body of the show. So, my opening will be all about her - Thanks for coming and supporting Cindy as she starts her new business - if this looks like fun tonight, then you should consider giving this a try yourself.......

And the closing - I will direct everyone to the DPDS - and suggest that they can help Cindy in 3 ways - by ordering tonight (helps her meet her 30 day requirement), by hosting their own cooking or catalog show to help her get started - and by signing up and helping her start growing her team! She may be nervous to ask for those initial bookings, but I won't be!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
I have one on Thursday - and I am planning on doing the opening and the closing and letting my consultant do the body of the show. So, my opening will be all about her - Thanks for coming and supporting Cindy as she starts her new business - if this looks like fun tonight, then you should consider giving this a try yourself.......

And the closing - I will direct everyone to the DPDS - and suggest that they can help Cindy in 3 ways - by ordering tonight (helps her meet her 30 day requirement), by hosting their own cooking or catalog show to help her get started - and by signing up and helping her start growing her team! She may be nervous to ask for those initial bookings, but I won't be!:D
Very well said, Becky. That sounds great.

1. What is the purpose of the 1st Recruite's Party?

The 1st Recruite's Party is a celebration held to welcome and introduce new recruits to the company or organization.

2. Who is invited to attend the 1st Recruite's Party?

All current employees and new recruits are typically invited to attend the 1st Recruite's Party.

3. What should I wear to the 1st Recruite's Party?

The dress code for the 1st Recruite's Party will depend on the company or organization, but it is usually specified on the invitation. It is appropriate to dress professionally or in business casual attire.

4. Will there be food and drinks at the 1st Recruite's Party?

Yes, there will typically be food and drinks provided at the 1st Recruite's Party. It is also common for the company or organization to have a budget for the event, so there may be additional food and drinks available for purchase.

5. What activities or events can I expect at the 1st Recruite's Party?

The 1st Recruite's Party is typically a social event, so there may be music, games, or icebreaker activities to help new recruits get to know their colleagues. There may also be speeches or presentations welcoming the new recruits and introducing them to the company culture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PCCHeather0506
  • Chefgirl2