• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

About My Recruiter and Some Questions About It

In summary, your recruiter is not doing as much cooking show work as she used to and she has given you her contact list of people she worked with in the past. You should talk to her and see if she would be willing to give you a percentage of the commission for any future cooking show work you do.
milkangel
i am not sure of where to place this thread but i will put it here.
My recruiter now only does catalog shows and works part time and does school full time for nursing. Shre was so good at it and now she does not do much with pc. we both live in the same town and go to the same church wich makes it tough. She had gotten rid of most of her stuff and tonight she gave me her file of different ideas and what now with other shows to do so i went throught it and i found some names from her contacts tha hosted a show before and some i do know but my question is should i use them being she does not much with pc any more or throw them out. She still gets e-mails asking to order something and a few catalogs show but no ccoking shows any more. and there were a list of names for a cooing show.what do you all think?

Ask her if she gave you the info intending you to use all the contacts for your business??? If so go for it... Good luck.

well i called her and she said that if they wanted to be contacted she has them in her computer and said nothing and it was in the file box she used and gave me the whole thing.

milkangel said:
well i called her and she said that if they wanted to be contacted she has them in her computer and said nothing and it was in the file box she used and gave me the whole thing.
This is a confusing post without punctuation, so I'm not totally sure I understand what you're saying. But, call your recruiter and ask her if you may contact the past hosts whose info you have from your recruiter's things. If she doesn't give you an answer ask her again. Say something like: "So is it okay to call them or would you rather keep them on your contact list?"

Maybe you should ask if she would mind you sending out an email/newsletter to the contacts. Introduce yourself and the conection between yourself and your recruiter. Just expalin that you realize that they have worked with Sue(or whatever her name is) in the past and that you understand if they want to continue to do so but,since Sue isn't doing cooking show that you want to offer that service.
Surely, your recruiter will understand. That would be better than them finding someone else to do the shows. Surley, she would rather help you in this way than someone else get the benifit of the cooking shows.
Maybe you should offer to give her a % of the commission if she seems offended by your wanting to recruit cooking shows.

her Name is Jennnifer pottratz she has ben on here before. I know she will not mind.

I would talk to her. Same thing happened to me. My recruiter just went inactive actually and she totally wants to help me out. She actually gave me names of 2 ladies who called her for shows, but she is not interested in doing them.

i just talked to her and they are her cosest friends and stills gets things from her offten. i feel like i can not go any where when she is in it or that we know most every one the same and every one likes her better. she is popular in town i mean for selling pc and i am not. I so feel like i am at a stand still right now. now one wants anything or books any thing from me. have 5 i sept but that is it and i want more. i do not know what to do. i can not get to sioux falls sd or marshall mn because of the gass and the money that most of us are short on because of gass prices. What should i do? sad right now:(

1. What is a recruiter?

A recruiter is a professional who helps companies find and hire qualified candidates for open positions. They typically work for recruitment agencies or as internal HR staff for a company.

2. What are the benefits of using a recruiter?

Using a recruiter can save companies time and resources by finding and screening candidates, as well as providing access to a larger pool of potential candidates. Recruiters also have expertise in matching candidates with job requirements and can provide valuable insights on the job market.

3. How do I know if a recruiter is legitimate?

Legitimate recruiters should have a physical office, a professional website, and a valid business license. They should also be transparent about their fees and have a clear process for candidate placement. You can also research the recruiter's reputation and reviews online.

4. What should I ask a recruiter before working with them?

Before working with a recruiter, you should ask about their experience and success rate in placing candidates in your industry. You should also inquire about their process for finding and screening candidates, as well as their fees and contract terms.

5. Can a recruiter help me negotiate a higher salary?

Yes, a recruiter can help negotiate a higher salary on your behalf. They have insider knowledge of industry salaries and can advocate for you during the negotiation process. However, the final decision ultimately lies with the company and their budget for the position.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefann
  • cochef