• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Think I Got My First Recruit

In summary, if you want to support this young girl in her decision to start selling Tastefully Simple, you can offer to help her with her yard sale, share your own experiences and connect her with other consultants, offer to be a mentor, and help her promote her business. These actions can greatly benefit her and increase her chances of success.
Jenni
Yesterday I went to a show.. and the host told me she was thinking about selling Tastefully Simple. I told her would it be ok if I told you a little about selling PC before you decide. She said yes.... bummer is she doesn't have the money to by the kit. I told her about the half back promo. She really wants to do it and her BF was there and said Ok we are having a yard sale next Saturday. I told her if she gets the $155 from the yard sale I would come by and help her get started and sign up Saturday night.
My two questions are would you offer to help her set up a table at the yard sale to get possible bookings. Or is it to early since she is not sure she will have the money to by the kit. I have about 30 S/S catalogs and I don't have any shows coming up till Sept. She is a young girl with two young kids and her husband got laid off last week. I really want to help.... any a suggestions?

Setting up the table is a TERRIFIC idea. If you get bookings for her...sometimes it creates a sense of urgency (getting $$). I've done this a few times...worked everytime!

First of all, it's great that you want to help this young girl out! Here are a few suggestions for how you can support her in her decision to start selling Tastefully Simple:1. Offer to help her with the yard sale: Since she needs to raise money for the kit, offering to help her set up and run the yard sale would be a great way to support her. You can also use this opportunity to promote her Tastefully Simple business by setting up a table with some of the products and catalogs.2. Share your own experiences: As someone who has experience selling PC, you can share your own success stories and tips with her. This will not only inspire her, but also give her practical advice on how to get started and be successful.3. Connect her with other Tastefully Simple consultants: If you know other consultants in the area, you can introduce her to them and encourage her to reach out for advice and support. This will also help her build a network and learn from others who have been successful in the business.4. Offer to be a mentor: Let her know that you are available to answer any questions she may have and offer guidance as she gets started. Having a mentor can be extremely helpful for new consultants, especially in the beginning stages.5. Help her promote her business: You mentioned that you have some catalogs and no shows coming up until September. Offer to give her some of your catalogs and help her promote her business by sharing her information with your friends and family. This will not only help her get her business off the ground, but also potentially bring in some sales for you as well.Overall, the key is to be supportive and offer practical help and advice as she navigates starting her Tastefully Simple business. Good luck!

1. What is "I Think I Got My First Recruit"?

"I Think I Got My First Recruit" is a phrase commonly used in the world of multi-level marketing (MLM) or direct sales. It refers to the feeling of excitement and accomplishment one gets when they successfully convince someone else to join their MLM team as a recruit.

2. Why is getting your first recruit significant?

In MLM, recruiting others to join your team is the key to success. Your recruits not only help you make sales, but they also become part of your downline, earning you a percentage of their sales as well. Therefore, getting your first recruit is seen as a milestone and an important step towards building a successful MLM business.

3. How do I know if someone is my first recruit?

In most MLM companies, there is a system in place to track and identify recruits. This could be through a unique code or ID number assigned to each recruit, or through a list provided by your upline or the company itself. You can also confirm with your recruit if they have officially joined your team and if they are listed as your downline.

4. What should I do after getting my first recruit?

Congratulations! After getting your first recruit, it's important to provide them with support and guidance to help them succeed in their new role. This includes training them on the products or services, sharing tips and strategies for making sales, and helping them build their own team. Remember, their success is also your success in MLM.

5. Is "I Think I Got My First Recruit" only applicable to MLM?

No, the phrase can also be used in other industries or contexts where recruiting or gaining a new team member is significant. This could include sports teams, job positions, or even volunteer organizations. However, it is most commonly used in MLM due to the emphasis on recruiting and building a team in this industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morgan032032
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Morgan032032
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cochef
  • ChefJen2012