• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Recruiting Bag Wording

In summary, a great idea for recruiting bags is to include a bag of popcorn and a note that says "Pop the popcorn and sit down to a great movie about how you can make your dreams come true with PC!" You can also include a brochure, DVD, and a can of juice or some other small item. Another suggestion is to create a "Take 5 bag" where they can take five minutes to pop the popcorn, browse through the brochure, pour their drink, watch the DVD, and write down their goals for extra income. You can also adapt a relaxation recipe to fit the theme of your bags. Overall, the key is to encourage potential recruits to take a few minutes to consider the possibility of owning their own business with PC.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I want to get some recruiting bags done up again and want to do the bag of popcorn thing. Does anyone have a little poem that goes along with that type of recruting bag? I want to put some kind of little note in there!!

TIA!

I placed a Season's Best with a tag "any season is best to start your PC business".

You could say something about eating it while watching the DVD (if you're including it).

I got some gift bags and in them put...
- Come Join Us! brochure
- DVD
- Bag of popcorn
- Can of juice (actually stuff I got that I really don't like...don't tell my potential recruits! :p )

I'm not very poetic, so I was hoping someone had something already. I could put something about "Pop the popcorn and sit down to a great movie about how you can make your dreams come true with PC!"

Do you remember what HO included in the letter we received with the interactive DVD - if you have it or remember what it said - you could just change it up a bit but use the same idea.

what about 'sit back and relax and watch a short video on how PC could/will change your life' or 'sit back, relax, and see how PC could/will change your life'

I think you need to find 1 more thing to put in the bag. Maybe a notebook with a pen attached.
Oh, and I'd maybe use the new consultant rewards brochure instead of come join us. (CJU doesn't provide any real info & is largely duplicated with the DVD). Then call it your "Take 5 bag"In five minutes, they can 1) pop the popcorn, 2) browse through the flyer, 3) pour their drink, 4) pop in the dvd, 5) write down what they would do with an extra $100/ mo & what they would do with an extra $500/ mo.I've been toying with doing this, too. Wondering about adding some sort of bath thing - bubbles or a ducky. Only b/c I remember studying the new consultant rewards brochure over and over again while in the tub. I had myself recruited days before my show.

peichef said:
I think you need to find 1 more thing to put in the bag. Maybe a notebook with a pen attached.
Oh, and I'd maybe use the new consultant rewards brochure instead of come join us. (CJU doesn't provide any real info & is largely duplicated with the DVD).

Then call it your "Take 5 bag"

In five minutes, they can 1) pop the popcorn, 2) browse through the flyer, 3) pour their drink, 4) pop in the dvd, 5) write down what they would do with an extra $100/ mo & what they would do with an extra $500/ mo.

I've been toying with doing this, too. Wondering about adding some sort of bath thing - bubbles or a ducky. Only b/c I remember studying the new consultant rewards brochure over and over again while in the tub. I had myself recruited days before my show.

I like the pen/notebook idea....Don't think I have new consultant rewards brochure right now, but it's a good idea. Will make that change when I get them.

Here's something that I've used in the past, but am not a bath person, so I wasn't really excited about it:

Recipe For Relaxation:
Tea Bag
Chocolate Kisses
Bubble Bath
Votive Candle

Make Cup of Tea; Fill Bath Tub with water
and add Bubble Bath; Light Votive Candle;
Immerse in Bath while enjoying your cup of tea
and some chocolate. Take 5 minutes to consider
the possibility of owning your own business.

Print on pretty paper, you can fit 4 to a page, and add some clipart, if you like. I cut mine out with fancy scrapbooking scissors (sp?).

PChefPEI said:
I like the pen/notebook idea....Don't think I have new consultant rewards brochure right now, but it's a good idea. Will make that change when I get them.

Here's something that I've used in the past, but am not a bath person, so I wasn't really excited about it:

Recipe For Relaxation:
Tea Bag
Chocolate Kisses
Bubble Bath
Votive Candle

Make Cup of Tea; Fill Bath Tub with water
and add Bubble Bath; Light Votive Candle;
Immerse in Bath while enjoying your cup of tea
and some chocolate. Take 5 minutes to consider
the possibility of owning your own business.

Print on pretty paper, you can fit 4 to a page, and add some clipart, if you like. I cut mine out with fancy scrapbooking scissors (sp?).

okay so let's adapt it....

Pop popcorn in microwave; pour yourself a refreshing drink, take a few minutes to consider the possibility of owning your own business. Pop DVD in to player and dream!

peichef said:
okay so let's adapt it....

Pop popcorn in microwave; pour yourself a refreshing drink, take a few minutes to consider the possibility of owning your own business. Pop DVD in to player and dream!

I like it! :cool: Thanks!

Thanks for all your help everybody! Here's the finished product! :)

Attachments

• Recipe For Dreaming.doc
    147.5 KB · Views: 319
that is cute!

i think it is cute too :)

Thanks you guys! :)

What is "Looking for Recruiting Bag Wording"?

"Looking for Recruiting Bag Wording" is a phrase often used by organizations or businesses that are seeking new employees or recruits. It refers to the process of creating and using specific language or messaging in order to attract potential candidates for a job or position.

Why is recruiting bag wording important?

Recruiting bag wording is important because it can significantly impact the success of a recruitment campaign. The language used in job postings and other recruitment materials can either attract or deter potential candidates, so it's crucial to use wording that accurately reflects the company culture and job requirements while also being appealing to potential candidates.

How can I improve my recruiting bag wording?

There are a few strategies you can use to improve your recruiting bag wording. First, make sure to clearly communicate the job requirements and expectations in a concise and engaging manner. You can also try using more inclusive language to attract a diverse pool of candidates. Additionally, consider highlighting any unique benefits or perks of the job or company to make it more appealing to potential candidates.

Where can I find examples of effective recruiting bag wording?

You can find examples of effective recruiting bag wording by researching job postings from successful companies in your industry or by consulting with a professional recruiter. You can also look for online resources or attend recruiting workshops or conferences for tips and inspiration.

How often should I update my recruiting bag wording?

It's a good idea to periodically review and update your recruiting bag wording, especially if you notice a decrease in the quality or quantity of applicants. As job markets and candidate preferences change, it's important to adapt your wording to stay relevant and competitive. Additionally, if your company or job requirements change significantly, it's important to update your wording accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PCMelissa
  • PamperedK