• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My 7th Recruit: Success in Direct Sales | Directors Accademy

In summary, "Signed My 7Th Recruit!!!" is a phrase commonly used by recruiters or coaches to signify that they have successfully recruited their seventh athlete or player to their team. Reaching 7 recruits is significant because it is a milestone number in the recruiting process, and it can refer to any sport or industry that involves recruiting players or employees. In this context, "Signed" refers to the act of officially securing a player or recruit to a team or organization, and it is a common phrase used by recruiters to announce and celebrate their successful recruiting efforts.
Just signed my 7th recruit tonight! She has her first two parties on the books and talked to two more hosts and they will book later this week. I have worked with her since January so don't ever give up! Also my recruit #4 qualified tonight and called to tell me. Waiting on 1 more to qualify so I can promote!!!! Anyone going to Directors Accademy in Oct?

Congrats- way to go!!!

cincychef said:
Just signed my 7th recruit tonight! She has her first two parties on the books and talked to two more hosts and they will book later this week. I have worked with her since January so don't ever give up! Also my recruit #4 qualified tonight and called to tell me. Waiting on 1 more to qualify so I can promote!!!! Anyone going to Directors Accademy in Oct?

I'm going if I can promote by October 1st!

Congrats! :) This is such a great month to recruit. It's too bad I can't get anyone to bite. ;)

Congrats!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm going if I can promote by October 1st!

How many do you have right now?

cincychef said:
How many do you have right now?

I have:

2 Inactive - but 1 is supposed to be reactivating in September!
1 Active - but a recruits recruit (who went inactive so she rolled up to me - but doesn't count for my 5 to promote)
1 Active
2 Just signed and working on qualifying
1 signing next week after her show

I'd like to get a couple more to sign this month - I have some I am still working with!

Way to go!!!!!

Congrats! Way to go!

What is "Signed My 7Th Recruit!!!"?

"Signed My 7Th Recruit!!!" is a phrase commonly used by recruiters or coaches to signify that they have successfully recruited their seventh athlete or player to their team.

Why is reaching 7 recruits significant?

Reaching 7 recruits is significant because it is a milestone number in the recruiting process. It shows that the recruiter has successfully recruited a significant number of players to their team, and it may also mean that they are close to reaching their target number of recruits.

What sport or industry does "Signed My 7Th Recruit!!!" refer to?

"Signed My 7Th Recruit!!!" can refer to any sport or industry that involves recruiting players or employees to a team or organization. It is commonly used in the context of sports such as football, basketball, or soccer, but it can also be used in other fields such as business or the military.

What does "Signed" mean in this context?

In this context, "Signed" refers to the act of officially securing a player or recruit to a team or organization. It can involve signing a contract, making a verbal agreement, or completing any necessary paperwork or requirements.

Is "Signed My 7Th Recruit!!!" a common phrase in recruiting?

Yes, "Signed My 7Th Recruit!!!" is a common phrase used by recruiters to announce and celebrate their successful recruiting efforts. It is often shared on social media or mentioned in conversations with other recruiters or coaches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • wadesgirl