• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a Possible Recruit!!

In summary, it is understandable that the person's friend is hesitant about starting a business due to her husband's job loss and her own insecurities. However, the business opportunity offers flexibility and income potential. With support and practice, she can overcome her fear of public speaking. Suggestions for addressing the cost of the kit include payment plans and reminding her of the value of investing in oneself. Encourage her and offer support throughout the process.
milkangel
i had someone from one of the booths i did this last june and she is interested but her husband lost his job and just stared a new job and she satys home. she was hesitent on the phone but i am still sending her the info about the buisness any words to say to help her boost her confedent in starting. she also is not great with standing in front of people but i know that changes. she said it might be hard to come up with the money for the kit. any ideas to say next time i call her?

I would make sure to tell her about the recruiting promotion going on, maybe show her the flyer so she knows she'll get half the price of her kit back. And get her working on a list of 100 so she can see just how easy it really will be to find a market for her sales. :) Good luck with your (possible) new recruit!!!

"First of all, it's completely understandable that your friend is hesitant about starting a business during this uncertain time. However, I want to assure her that your business opportunity is a great way to generate income while also having the flexibility to work from home.As for her concerns about standing in front of people, I can relate to her as I used to struggle with that as well. But with practice and support, she can definitely overcome that fear and become a confident and successful business owner.In terms of the cost of the kit, perhaps you can suggest breaking it down into smaller payments or offer a payment plan option. Also, remind her that investing in herself and her future is always worth it.I believe in your friend's potential and I know she can do this. Let her know that you will be there to support her every step of the way. Good luck!"

What type of recruit should I consider?

The type of recruit you should consider will depend on the specific needs and goals of your organization. Consider what skills, experience, and qualities would be most beneficial for your team and target individuals who possess those attributes.

Where can I find potential recruits?

There are many places to find potential recruits, such as job fairs, networking events, online job boards, and social media. You can also reach out to your professional network for referrals or consider partnering with recruitment agencies.

What qualities should I look for in a recruit?

Some important qualities to consider when looking for a recruit include relevant skills and experience, a strong work ethic, good communication and teamwork abilities, and a positive attitude. It's also important to assess their potential for growth and development within your organization.

How can I make my organization stand out to potential recruits?

To make your organization stand out, highlight your company culture, values, and opportunities for growth and development. You can also showcase any unique perks or benefits your organization offers, such as flexible work arrangements or a strong commitment to employee wellness.

What should I include in my recruitment strategy?

Your recruitment strategy should include a clear job description, targeted outreach to potential candidates, a competitive compensation and benefits package, and a well-defined interview and evaluation process. It's also important to have a strong employer brand and actively engage with potential recruits through various channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Oracle
  • cewcooks