• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Recruits Submit Shows Before Receiving Kit? | Cheffers FAQ

In summary, a new consultant can submit their first show before their kit comes, but if everyone on the show paid with a credit card, it is not an issue.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Hey Cheffers,

Can a recruit submit their first show BEFORE their kit comes? I have a new recruit that I just did a show for/with. We used all my stuff to do it but will submit it as her first show. She just submitted her agreement and is waiting for her Consultant number. Once she gets that number can she start submitting shows to count towards her 30 day totals even if she hasn't received her kit yet? I know the 30 days doesn't start till the kit arrives so it is throwing me off.

She won't have her P3 software unless she downloads it from CC. But otherwise it shouldn't be a problem.

She can download P3 from Consultant's Corner. As soon as she receives her debit/credit number she can begin submitting shows. If everyone on the show paid with a credit card then it is not an issue.

Didn't PC change it so that new consultants can submit show balances with their regular credit card for their first 30 days or something? Maybe I was imagining it...

So the show WILL count towards her $1K in 30 days then right?

yes she should be fine submitting it right away.

Christ Follower said:
Didn't PC change it so that new consultants can submit show balances with their regular credit card for their first 30 days or something? Maybe I was imagining it...

When I signed a year ago, we were able to use our personal cc for the first 30 days.

I believe you can still use your own credit card the first 30 days.. Call HO and check for sure. Otherwise your month would whittle away waiting for the debit card to arrive. Way to get started!!

Just had this same conversation w/ my director!:)

She can use her personal credit card - and she can also use your P3 program - there is a way now to have more than one user on a program!:thumbup:

I have a new recruit who has a quick start kit, but isn't signing until the end of August, because she is a teacher, and wants to wait until after the first week of school to have her Grand Opening. She has 2 catalog shows going right now, and is planning on submitting them as soon as she signs, and gets her consultant #!

Thanks for the info ladies!

Can My Recruit...?

Here are the top 5 most frequently asked questions about "Can My Recruit...":

1. Can my recruit choose their job in the military?

Yes, recruits are able to list their preferred job choices and the military will do their best to place them in one of those options. However, the final decision is ultimately based on the needs of the military.

2. Can my recruit bring personal items to basic training?

Yes, recruits are allowed to bring a few personal items such as religious items, pictures, and small electronics like a phone or music player. However, these items may be restricted or taken away during certain parts of basic training.

3. Can my recruit communicate with family during basic training?

Yes, recruits are allowed to send and receive letters during basic training. However, phone calls and visits are typically not allowed until after the first few weeks of training.

4. Can my recruit request to leave the military during basic training?

Yes, recruits can request to leave the military during basic training. However, this is not a simple process and will require a valid reason and approval from a superior officer.

5. Can my recruit have a significant other while in the military?

Yes, recruits can have a significant other while in the military. However, it is important to consider the challenges of maintaining a relationship while serving and to be aware of any military regulations or restrictions regarding dating and relationships.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Mel92504
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies