• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have Interest in Possibly Joining Pampered Chef

In summary, the conversation is about a person considering joining a direct sales company and specifically looking into Pampered Chef (PC). The pros of joining PC mentioned include a better host reward program, no inventory to keep, consultant promotions, and the ability to earn points for vacations. Other participants in the conversation also share their positive experiences with PC and encourage the person to join. The person ultimately decides to join in January after the holiday season.
PCmaybe
I have been considering joining a direct sales company. I have looked into quite a few and i like PC for a few reasons. The host reward program seems better to me than a lot of other companys. Which may make it easier to get bookings ?? The contract if i understand it correctly is only 4 shows or $1250.00 in sales which ever comes first ??If any one would like to chime in and tell me a little more on the pros of joining ! That would be GREAT ! Thank you all in adavance !

Well, there are great consultant promotions also, where you can earn some or all of the new season's products so you don't have to purchase them to show, you earn points for every dollar toward awesome vacations, and other promotions. The pros of PC to other companies is that we don't have to purchase the host's gifts PC does it for us, where as other companies if a host earns something like say for getting a certain amount of bookings or sales the consultants from some of these other companies have to purchase those gifts for their host. They are so much help, like they say be in business for yourself, not by yourself, it is very true. You get a great comission percentage and it moves up when you recruit and when you raise your sales for the month and when you hit $15,000 in comissionable sales you also get a raise.

no INVENTORY!The plus I love is not having to keep inventory. I don't have the room for it anyway!

I love that it has taught me how to cook for my family without all the messy clean up! I love The Pampered Chef and it's products!

I love the fact that it is something I am "Proud to Sell". People dont think - OH NO - not another candle party. As a guest once told me - this stuff sells itself. I have never forgotten that! No inventory and our rewards are awesome!

Congrats on considering such a great company! I am so happy I decided to give this a try 2 1/2 years ago. Although I considered it a personal challenge to myself (I hated to cook and hated speaking in front of others), I'm so glad I took the "risk" and tried it out. Here I am, 2 1/2 years later and I can't picture my life without it! It's been such an amazing outlet for me, it's provided some wonderful income and it's helped me develop skills I didn't even know I had!

I'll attach one of the flyers I give to people curious about the PC opportunity. It kind of outlines the pros and cons. If I can help you sort through any of this, please feel free to email me!

Good luck as you weigh all the options. I think you would truly love this business....and you're right....I think our host program is the most generous one out there! :)

Last edited:
Becky,

Thanks for attaching this file. I have something similar - but it does not present as well as yours. I will be using this in the future.

PCMaybe,
One of the things I love about selling PC is that it is SO flexible and rewarding. I have a 1 year old son and my husband is a pastor, so as a pastor's wife and full-time mom, I have a full plate. My PC biz fits into the nooks and crannies of my life very well. I haven't even had my first kitchen show yet (though it is scheduled for the 1st weekend of Dec!), but I have earned some good money to supplement my family's income, and it's been a part-time thing for me so far. (Though I've decided to do it full-time now, so I should get more shows/sales/commission.) I love how rewarding it is too.. The best part of selling PC is helping your hosts get FREE stuff.. The look on their faces when they see the products they've gotten for little or no money at all--that look is priceless! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask/email. And if you decide to join, know that this is a great place with a ton of wonderful people who are always willing and ready to help/encourage in whatever way they can.

God bless!
-Amanda

Iam going to do it !I have decided to join ! Iam going to wait untill after the holidays and sign in January. It is just to hectic right now ! Maybe they will have a good joining special then as well ! Let me know if anyone hears anything !!

That's very cool! Congratulations! I always get so excited when others decide to take the plunge. :) You'll have a blast. As for any promotions that may be announced, if you're working with a consultant, he/she should be able to fill you in. Hopefully that person is going to Leadership because that's where it'll first be announced, assuming there is some type of promotion. Good luck to you! Keep us posted on when you start.

Oh, FYI (for you and others who may be contemplating joining), there actually are quite a few benefits of getting started NOW at this time of year instead of waiting until the new year. I'll attach a nice flyer that summarizes some of those benefits. I share this with people who are interested in the opportunity at this time of year so they can take everything into consideration.

Let me know if you have any questions I can help answer. :)

Get your Super Starter Kit now
PCmaybe said:
I have decided to join ! Iam going to wait untill after the holidays and sign in January. It is just to hectic right now ! Maybe they will have a good joining special then as well ! Let me know if anyone hears anything !!

Just a suggestion - if you want to start your business (hold shows) in January, you should really consider signing up now with January as your Super Starter Month.

Here's why I say this:
**you'll receive your kit now so you'll be able to use the products over the holidays when your cooking & baking for your own family & friends so you'll be very comfortable with them
**you'll be seeing family & friends over the holidays so you can start sharing the news about your new business venture with them along with handing them catalogs
**you can start booking your January shows now so that when January hits, you'll be ready to roll
**you'll have time to become familiar with the paperwork, Pampered Partner, watch the video and listen to the audio as well as polish your presentation before your first shows

One of my consultants just had a recruit sign up under her. She was planning to wait until January, but when we talked and she realized she really wanted to start making money in January, she went ahead and signed up in December. The day after I met with her and her recruiter to drop off the Quick Start Box, she called me to ask how to organize a catalog show - her friends at work didn't want to wait until January to host and order, they needed things now for the holidays :)

as a Word File?This is an awesome document!!
You wouldn't happen to have it as a word file, would you?

PCmaybe,

Congratulations on your decision to join our great company! Your recruiter and director will be your primary tool and great resources for you and will help you through the process of building your business but you have also picked a great forum to get additional support and information!

Good luck to you and always feel free to ask the questions! ;)

Great DecissionI just signed up so that I could start the new year off with my new business. My kit is due to be here today :D I already having bookings for January so I figure I need to practice in December.

PCMaybeGreat choice! I would also like to chime in here and ask you a question.
1) Do you have a director or recruiter? If you are signing up via the Pampered Chef Web site, I would love to extend an invitation to you to join my team. It never matters where you are in the country because I am only a phone call away.
2) And we have this great thing called Hospitality! If you are in a different part of the country from where your recruiter is, we can find a director in your area that would be more than welcoming so you may attend training meetings.
3) And yes, I would get something out of it. I have to be honest here. I am working on becoming a future director and I need one more person to join my team. There are benfits such as commission increases and a step closer to directorship.
4) But I also have a lot to share as well if you are interested.

Congrats again on the decision!

What is Pampered Chef and what do they sell?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and products. Our products range from cookware and bakeware to cutlery and kitchen gadgets.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, build your own business, and receive discounts on products. You also have access to training and support from our experienced team.

How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef?

The cost to join Pampered Chef varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our starter kits range from $109 to $259, and they include a variety of products and business supplies to help you get started.

Do I need to have any prior experience or skills to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No prior experience or skills are necessary to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide training and support to help you succeed in your business. All you need is a passion for cooking and a desire to share our products with others.

Can I still work a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, many of our consultants have full-time jobs and run their Pampered Chef business on the side. Our business model allows for a flexible schedule, so you can work it around your other commitments. You can also choose to make Pampered Chef your full-time career if you wish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm