• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Tracking Recruits Progress..

In summary, the purpose of tracking recruits' progress is to monitor recruitment success and inform future strategies. Progress is typically tracked through various methods and common metrics include number of applicants and retention rate. It is recommended to track progress regularly for timely adjustments. The benefits of tracking progress include gaining insights, identifying top candidates, and improving future efforts.
missmindym
I have one recruit. She shows up in my IPT under CC, but will her information show up when she starts doing shows, etc. or will only a FD or Director be able to see that?Just wondering.

missmindym said:
I have one recruit. She shows up in my IPT under CC, but will her information show up when she starts doing shows, etc. or will only a FD or Director be able to see that?

Just wondering.

You'll be able to see her sales, even if she's your only recruit.

I wish I could figure out what in the world she's up to then. :confused:

Have you tried calling her?

Yea, I pretty much just get vague answers and generalizations. She's done shows, but "nobody is ordering anything". She's also going through some personal stuff, she has a child and another job, etc. etc. But I can't really get anything concrete. I would go see her, but she lives 4 hours away. I'm hoping to get together with her in October. I know my Director has been in touch with her as well, just not really getting anywhere with her on my own.

1. What is the purpose of tracking recruits' progress?

Tracking recruits' progress allows organizations to monitor the success of their recruitment efforts, identify areas for improvement, and make informed decisions about future recruiting strategies.

2. How is the progress of recruits typically tracked?

The progress of recruits is typically tracked through various methods such as online application forms, interviews, assessments, and performance evaluations.

3. What are some common metrics used to measure recruits' progress?

Some common metrics used to measure recruits' progress include the number of applicants, time-to-hire, offer acceptance rate, and retention rate.

4. How often should recruiters track the progress of recruits?

Recruiters should track the progress of recruits regularly, ideally throughout the entire recruitment process. This allows for timely adjustments and improvements to be made.

5. What are the benefits of tracking recruits' progress?

Tracking recruits' progress provides valuable insights into the effectiveness of recruitment strategies, helps identify top-performing candidates, and allows for data-driven decision making to improve future recruiting efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefBeckyD