• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Money & Candy: Unlock Your Biz Opt with a Toss

In summary, the conversation focused on a Pampered Chef consultant who shared a creative idea of using candy bars as a way to promote the business opportunity. The consultant used catchy phrases related to candy bars to highlight the benefits and success of joining Pampered Chef. The conversation also mentioned the consultant's personal story of how this opportunity has helped her financially and allowed her to have more freedom in her schedule.
Jenni
My director who is in the middle of moving (can't find it right now)was talking about this thing she use to do with candy bars while talking about the biz opt. Like are you in a Krunch and toss a Krunch bar out... want to Make more Money and toss out M&Ms. Anyone have wording on this they would share.

I have attached payday candies to my recruiting information. I tell those who are interested that they can "control their own paydays with the Pampered Chef"

Take 5 bars- Take 5 minutes and read about the Great Business Opportunity The Pampered Chef has to offer!

I love these ideas! Especially the Payday, that could be a prize for a recruiting game!

Jenni said:
My director who is in the middle of moving (can't find it right now)was talking about this thing she use to do with candy bars while talking about the biz opt. Like are you in a Krunch and toss a Krunch bar out... want to Make more Money and toss out M&Ms. Anyone have wording on this they would share.

there should be here in the files, but I don't know the exact words to get it...HTH

Yes, I remember that candy story, try the files section??

I found it.. under candy bar recruiting poem:

Candy Bars Needed---Crunch, 100 Grand, Zero, Bar none, Mounds, Good and Plenty, Snickers, Payday, Whoppers and Now and Later.

My Pampered Chef Story:
My family was in a financial CRUNCH. We had always dreamed of having 100 GRAND in our bank account. However, in reality, it was really ZERO. Then I went to a Pampered Chef show for an evening out with friends. Well BAR NONE, it looked like the best opportunity to earn money and still be home with my family. Everyone that night had MOUNDS of fun! Oh, and the products, they were GOOD AND there were PLENTY of them. My family SNICKERed at the thought of me doing this to earn money, it wasn’t a “real” job. However, my PAYDAY’s changed their minds. The benefits have been WHOPERS too. It has allowed me to stay home and I can also set my own schedule for work and play AND I can earn free trips. Well, I’ve told you a little bit about The Pampered Chef opportunity NOW AND if you would like to know more, you are welcome to ask me LATER.

PS. I have read somewhere to stick these in the TTA as you are telling your story.

heat123 said:

Candy Bars Needed---Crunch, 100 Grand, Zero, Bar none, Mounds, Good and Plenty, Snickers, Payday, Whoppers and Now and Later.

My Pampered Chef Story:
My family was in a financial CRUNCH. We had always dreamed of having 100 GRAND in our bank account. However, in reality, it was really ZERO. Then I went to a Pampered Chef show for an evening out with friends. Well BAR NONE, it looked like the best opportunity to earn money and still be home with my family. Everyone that night had MOUNDS of fun! Oh, and the products, they were GOOD AND there were PLENTY of them. My family SNICKERed at the thought of me doing this to earn money, it wasn’t a “real” job. However, my PAYDAY’s changed their minds. The benefits have been WHOPERS too. It has allowed me to stay home and I can also set my own schedule for work and play AND I can earn free trips. Well, I’ve told you a little bit about The Pampered Chef opportunity NOW AND if you would like to know more, you are welcome to ask me LATER.

PS. I have read somewhere to stick these in the TTA as you are telling your story.

Thanks wasn't sure what to type into search! I'm going to tweek it a bit to make it my own thanks!

heat123 said:

My Pampered Chef Story:

Yeaaaaaaaaaa Heather found it!!!:D

Just doin my part, when I can! ;)

Kit Kat - when kit has been ordered/received
tootsie roll - business on roll

This would be fun at a chocolate bliss show.

1. What is "Money & Candy: Unlock Your Biz Opt with a Toss"?

"Money & Candy: Unlock Your Biz Opt with a Toss" is a workshop offered by Pampered Chef that teaches consultants how to increase their business opportunities and earn more money through fun and engaging activities.

2. Who can attend the "Money & Candy: Unlock Your Biz Opt with a Toss" workshop?

The workshop is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or experience. It is also a great opportunity for new consultants to learn valuable tips and tricks for building their business.

3. What can I expect to learn from the "Money & Candy: Unlock Your Biz Opt with a Toss" workshop?

The workshop covers various topics such as developing a successful mindset, effective marketing strategies, and how to use games and activities to increase sales and bookings. You will also learn how to set and achieve your business goals.

4. How long is the "Money & Candy: Unlock Your Biz Opt with a Toss" workshop?

The workshop typically lasts for 2-3 hours, depending on the number of participants and the level of engagement during the activities. It is a fun and interactive session, so time flies by quickly!

5. How can I sign up for the "Money & Candy: Unlock Your Biz Opt with a Toss" workshop?

You can sign up for the workshop through your Pampered Chef consultant or by checking the events calendar on the Pampered Chef website. It is recommended to sign up in advance to secure your spot as seats are limited.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • bethsbiz