• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Director Is My First Recruit!!

In summary, "My Director Is My First Recruit!!" is a phrase commonly used in the direct sales industry to describe the experience of having your supervisor or manager be the first person you recruit into your team. This means that your director is the first person you have successfully convinced to join your team, which is seen as a significant milestone and a sign of success. It is common in the direct sales industry to have your director as your first recruit, and it brings benefits such as building a strong foundation for your team and potentially increasing your income.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Made you open this thread, didn't I? Did I confuse you yet? LOL :p

Actually, my OLD Director, almost a year ago, gave up her directorship and PC for personal reasons. Now, she's missing it and is ready to get back in the game, and she wants to be my recruit!!! How cool is that? Her and I became very close friends and I'm so excited for her because she's great at it!! And, she'll be an awesome addition to my team! :)

Just thought I would share my excitement! :D

Marie-France, That is so cool!!! Great news for you!!! Congrats!

WoooHoo! That is great for BOTH of you!

Way to go!

That is so cool, good luck.

Congratulations Marie-France!

How nice to know you have a recruit who "gets it", and will be consistant...and also one you already know you like to work with!

Hey! That's wonderful!

Your a lucky girl!!!

Good for you!! Not to mention... she will be so helpful.

hooray :) that is awesome. congrats.

That is so funny! Congratulations!

The best type of recruit to have. She will be so helpful

Congratulations! I keep trying to recruit the lady that recruited me then quit.
As a joke, tell her that she has to come to a new recruit training.

Chef Bobby said:
Congratulations! I keep trying to recruit the lady that recruited me then quit.
As a joke, tell her that she has to come to a new recruit training.

Good one! The only problem is, she about 4 1/2 hours away!! My first recruit isn't even from my own province!! :) I always thought it would be neat to have one recruit from each province/territory....so one down, 12 to go!! :p

What is "My Director Is My First Recruit!!"?

"My Director Is My First Recruit!!" is a popular phrase used in the direct sales industry to describe the experience of having your supervisor or manager be the first person you recruit into your team.

What does it mean to have your director as your first recruit?

Having your director as your first recruit means that your supervisor or manager is the first person you have successfully recruited into your team. This can be seen as a milestone and a sign of success in the direct sales industry.

Why is having your director as your first recruit significant?

Having your director as your first recruit is significant because it shows that you have successfully convinced someone in a higher position to join your team. It also demonstrates your leadership skills and ability to mentor and train others.

Is it common to have your director as your first recruit?

Yes, it is common in the direct sales industry to have your director as your first recruit. It is seen as a desirable and impressive accomplishment, and many successful direct sales professionals have started their teams with their director as their first recruit.

What are the benefits of having your director as your first recruit?

Having your director as your first recruit can bring many benefits, such as building a strong foundation for your team, gaining support and guidance from a more experienced team member, and potentially increasing your income by earning bonuses or commissions from your director's sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Becky0216