• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Recruiting Success with These Tips and Incentives!

In summary, five of the seven people interviewed have recruited and are working towards qualifying for the extra $100 bonus. One person has already signed and one is scheduled to sign on the 30th.
lockhartkitchen
How many of you are actively recruiting and have challenged yourself with the incentive that ends August 31?

I recruited one right when I returned from NC. (She's my #2 active- making me Future Director status again)

#3 current host is trying to get money together before we close her show
#4 meeting next week to hopefully sign
#5 local past host who's been on vacation (calling her tomorrow)
#6 fair potential recruit- calling again tomorrow
#7 bilingual fair potential recruit- calling again tomorrow

I'm so excited! Imagine if they all signed. It has made a difference focusing on THEM rather than what them signing means to me. Yes, I become director, but my sincer focus has been on the changes PC can make for them. I've taken the time to really LISTEN to their stories.

Sounds like you are doing a good job, Julie. I have several potential recruits but one is especially interested. However, I don't think she'll sign in August. I am sure they will come up with another promo in September.

I have one potential recruit right now, and I will be talking to her again tomorrow to see if she has decided yes or no.

I signed 4 in July and am hoping to sign 3 this month!! I have a couple people who told me to call them in the middle of August so tomorrow, I'm on the phone!

Way to go girls! Keep them coming!

Kristi awesome job! How exciting to build a strong team. Let's hear back from everyone that's contacting people today. Update tomorrow? Let's all bring another consultant on board!

Thanks guys and I'm all for that but I don't call people on Sundays and I'm not sure people in Florida really want to be contacted right now. We're all on pins and needles waiting to find out about Tropical Storm Fay. Good Luck to the rest of you though!

I recruited one this past Monday and may have one more by the end of the month!

How's everyone else doing?

I'm still working on my list before the end of the month. I got a $100 check today for promoting to Future Director! I should get the other $200 soon, because my new recruit made the $1000 and her 30 days isn't even up yet.

I'll be signing my first recruit on Monday! Wahoo! I had hoped for the 20th deadline (which is what wave 3ers needed to get the extra $100 bonus) But a single $100 is still more than I had before - so again, Wahoo!

I just signed my 3rd this past week. :sing: I have 2 on the fence. Playng phone tag with both of them. Now, if the other 15 people who expressed interest would call me back, I'd be golden!! :D
I agree Julie, focusing on how this will change their lives instead of mine has helped. I look at the many positive ways PC has changed my life, and I want everyone else to have that too. By sharing this, people are more interested to hear more.

I'm actually a little nervous about the responsibility of being director. :eek: But I can't wait!

I've signed 2, and one who is signing at her show next week....and am still working with a couple more who are on the fence.:thumbup:

Great job Julie! I got my check for promoting yesterday.

1. had her for a while
2. signed after Conference and turned in her $1000
3. signed in July also
4. signed August 1
5. signing today with kit credit
6. signing next week with kit credit
7. still talking it over with hubby

I'm on my way!
Maybe we will go to New Directors Academy together.

Awesome job everyone! My goal of director by Leadership is looking like a possibility. I won't be able to attend, but I WILL be crossing NC stage as a director.

lockhartkitchen said:
I'm still working on my list before the end of the month. I got a $100 check today for promoting to Future Director! I should get the other $200 soon, because my new recruit made the $1000 and her 30 days isn't even up yet.

Way to go Julie! :thumbup:

Wow, you all are doing awesome. Before NC, I really didn't care about recruiting. I am new and all, so it was no big deal. Now that I am back here are my stats:
1 signed and working towards qualifying (will get $200 for her)
1 signing tomorrow (unless something suddenly changes)
1 that is set to sign on the 30th because her august is so busy, she wants to have mainly Sept (kids are back in school) to work the 30days.
2 neighbors that are on the fence with it. I almost have them there.
And then I have 3 that say they really want to sign, but have way to much going on in their life to pick this up now. 2 said they are thinking the new year.
So I have alot of possibilities, just trying to make them definates

My goal:
Director by Dec 1st.

Awesome Becky! You can do it. Remember also, that no recruit lead is too old to follow up on. I went back through and I have two from last year. I am calling them tonight. Things may change in someone's life that makes now a good time for them to start their PC business. I was asked for years, but was never approached with how PC helped ME personally. When I saw how it would help ME, I signed with another consultant I met.

great advice Julie.
Well. I signed another just 5 minutes ago... Wahhooooo FD here i come.

lockhartkitchen said:

That would be ME... LOL

Oh, and I talked to a girl this weekend that is totally interested in signing up under me. Wow, all before my 30 days.

Christ Follower said:
I recruited one this past Monday and may have one more by the end of the month!

How's everyone else doing?

Just updating here. I did get another one signed! :thumbup: I am excited for both of them. I think they will do great in this business! :)

Updating as well...
I signed 2 in August, now they need to qualify.
One more to go!!

What is a recruiting promotion?

A recruiting promotion is a marketing campaign or strategy designed to attract and encourage potential candidates to apply for open positions within a company or organization.

Why is recruiting promotion important?

Recruiting promotion is important because it helps companies attract and retain top talent, which is essential for the success and growth of any organization. It also helps create a positive image for the company and increases its visibility in the job market.

What are some common methods used in recruiting promotion?

Some common methods used in recruiting promotion include job postings on job boards, social media advertising, career fairs, employee referral programs, and partnering with recruitment agencies.

How can a company measure the effectiveness of a recruiting promotion?

The effectiveness of a recruiting promotion can be measured by tracking metrics such as the number of applications received, the quality of applicants, and the cost per hire. Feedback from current employees on how they heard about the company can also provide valuable insights.

Are there any legal considerations to keep in mind when creating a recruiting promotion?

Yes, there are several legal considerations to keep in mind when creating a recruiting promotion. These include avoiding discrimination in job postings and ensuring compliance with labor laws and regulations. It is also important to be transparent and honest in the promotion to avoid false advertising claims.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies