• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I track a recruits New Consultant Kit?

In summary, "I Thought There Was a Way...." is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef with over 100 delicious and easy-to-make recipes. Most of the recipes can be made with basic kitchen equipment, though some may require specific tools. The cookbook also includes recipes suitable for special diets and provides nutritional information for each recipe. It is available in both physical and e-book formats, with the option to download a digital version from the website.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
...to track a recruits New Consultant Kit?

I've been looking, but can't figure out how - or does she have to track it herself?

when i signed up after i got my # and logged in to consultant's corner i was able to track my kit from there under the shipping status.

As far as I understand it, they have to track it themselves.

put in their consultant # then g000101

make sure you use their zip code

BethCooks4U said:

Beth! You are a SUPERSTAR!:thumbup:

BethCooks4U said:
:blushing:

And I checked, and it's being delivered tomorrow!

BethCooks4U said:

I have the same question. But where do you put that in at to see the tracking? TIA

AmieCream said:
I have the same question. But where do you put that in at to see the tracking? TIA

Click on any show shipment screen on CC shipments. Then click on alternate tracking. Put the info in and you'll see where the package is.

What is "I Thought There Was a Way...."?

"I Thought There Was a Way...." is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features over 100 recipes for delicious and easy-to-make meals.

Do I need any special equipment to make the recipes in "I Thought There Was a Way...."?

No, most of the recipes in "I Thought There Was a Way...." can be made with basic kitchen equipment. However, some recipes may require specific tools such as a food processor or blender.

Are the recipes in "I Thought There Was a Way...." suitable for special diets?

Yes, "I Thought There Was a Way...." includes a variety of recipes for different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options.

Can I find nutritional information for the recipes in "I Thought There Was a Way...."?

Yes, each recipe in "I Thought There Was a Way...." includes nutritional information, including calories, fat, and protein content.

Can I purchase "I Thought There Was a Way...." in a physical copy or only as an e-book?

You can purchase "I Thought There Was a Way...." in both physical and e-book formats. You can also download a digital version of the cookbook from our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ahmadenajadsukka