• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Just Received a New Consultant Recognition for Their First 90 Days?

In summary, "New Consultant Recognition" is a program at Pampered Chef that celebrates and rewards new consultants for their hard work and success in their first few months with the company. To qualify, you must have joined within the past three months and have at least $1,250 in personal sales during your first 90 days. The rewards include a personalized certificate, a special pin, and a $150 credit towards business supplies or products. You will automatically receive these rewards once you meet the qualifications and will be notified via email. Even if you join through a party, you can still earn "New Consultant Recognition" as long as you meet the qualifications.
PamperedLady1979
Sorry, I'm tooting my own horn here :blushing: I just got a call from the home office telling me that I am being recognized on CC for my new recruit since she signed within my first 90 days! :cool:

yay! good for you :)

Awesome! Let us know when it's up so we can see it too.

Way to go!! So new...and a personal call from HO!! Keep up the excellent work!

Congratulations!!!! That is awesome news!!!!

I just checked and it's there! (Amanda Leavitt - MI) I'm under the recruits in 90 days

Great Job.............

Congratulations! you should be so happy! :D It's okay to toot here! ;)

congrats! i hope i will be joining you there! i got my 1st lead and she seemed interested in the promo. maybe she will sign now instead of waiting. wish me luck!

print it off and put in your scrapbook! I did when I was new and made that list. It is very big accomplishment when you think how many new consultants there!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

1. What is "New Consultant Recognition"?

"New Consultant Recognition" is a program at Pampered Chef designed to celebrate and reward new consultants for their hard work and success in their first few months with the company.

2. How do I qualify for "New Consultant Recognition"?

To qualify for "New Consultant Recognition", you must have joined Pampered Chef as a consultant within the past three months and have at least $1,250 in personal sales during your first 90 days.

3. What are the rewards for "New Consultant Recognition"?

The rewards for "New Consultant Recognition" include a personalized certificate, a special pin, and a $150 credit towards business supplies or products.

4. How do I receive my rewards for "New Consultant Recognition"?

Your rewards for "New Consultant Recognition" will be automatically added to your account once you have met the qualifications. You will receive an email notification once this has been done.

5. Can I still earn "New Consultant Recognition" if I join Pampered Chef as a consultant through a party?

Yes, if you join Pampered Chef through a party and meet the qualifications for "New Consultant Recognition", you will still be eligible for the program and its rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • amy07