• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your FPV: How to Use $50 Towards Your First Kit Purchase

In summary, it is possible to use $20 or $40 of your Free Product Value towards the purchase of a New Consultant Kit, depending on the product number chosen. However, it is recommended to use the FPV towards other products instead of the kit itself, in order to have a larger variety of products to showcase as a consultant. This option is especially helpful for recruits with a lot of Preferred Customer orders.
SPepper
If I remember correctly, back when I signed up you could only use $50 of your FPV toward your kit purchase. Does that still apply?

I am on the verge of my first recruit and am still quite new myself. Just want to make sure I do everything right!

I believe you can apply $20 or $40 of your free product value towards your kit... :)ETA:
As a host, you can become a Consultant for even
less by applying a portion of your Free Product Value
toward the purchase of a New Consultant Kit!
• $155 Kit Price - $20 Kit Credit = Only $135!
(Item #5227)
• $155 Kit Price - $40 Kit Credit = Only $115!
(Item #5228)

You can use $20 or $40. What you are probably thinking of is the cost of the kit after using the max amount of kit credit - the kit used to be $90. There are two product numbers that are available for the two amounts.

I let potential recruits now about this, but I personally recommend using the $20 or $40 towards other products NOT in the kit so you have more to show as a consultant.

pampered.chris said:
I let potential recruits now about this, but I personally recommend using the $20 or $40 towards other products NOT in the kit so you have more to show as a consultant.

thats a good idea...thanks!

Ginger428 said:
thats a good idea...thanks!

You are welcome!! I have always promoted it this way. As we can see from the new consultants on CS, they want more than what is in their kit. A great way for our recruits to get more is to use all of the FPV towards items NOT in the kit that they still want. The only time I promote the $20 or $40 kit credit is if they have tons of PC and are short on cash. Otherwise, I always recommend they pay the full kit price and use the FPV for more products.

What is FPV and why is it important?

FPV stands for first-person view and it refers to the method of flying drones or RC vehicles where the pilot has a live video feed from the vehicle's camera. It is important because it allows for a more immersive and accurate control of the vehicle, making it easier to navigate and perform stunts.

How can I use $50 towards my first kit purchase?

You can use $50 towards your first kit purchase by following these steps: 1) Determine your budget and what type of FPV kit you want (drone, RC car, etc.). 2) Research different kits and their prices to find one that fits your budget. 3) Use a coupon code or discount offer to lower the price of the kit by $50. 4) Purchase the kit and enjoy your savings!

What should I look for when choosing an FPV kit?

When choosing an FPV kit, you should consider the type of vehicle, camera quality, transmission range, battery life, and extra features such as head tracking and GPS. It's also important to read reviews and compare prices to ensure you're getting the best value for your money.

Can I use the $50 towards accessories for my FPV kit instead of the kit itself?

Yes, you can use the $50 towards accessories for your FPV kit as long as the total price of the accessories is $50 or less. This could include extra batteries, propellers, or a carrying case to protect your kit.

Is there a warranty on FPV kits purchased with the $50 discount?

Yes, all FPV kits purchased from Pampered Chef come with a manufacturer's warranty. This means that if there are any defects or issues with the kit, you can contact the manufacturer for repairs or a replacement within the specified warranty period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies