• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Recruit Leads: Tips from a First-Time Attendee at an FRG Meeting

In summary, "My First Recruit Lead!" is a comprehensive guide and training program designed for individuals new to recruiting, HR professionals, hiring managers, and business owners. It covers all aspects of the recruiting process and provides tips and strategies for creating an effective recruitment strategy and building a strong employer brand. No prior experience or knowledge in recruiting is required, and the program can be accessed digitally from any device with an internet connection.
princessmeshelle
so i went to my frg meeting last night and ended up staying for the clean up. got to talking with a few of our key volunteers and ended up with 2-3 potential hosts. well, one of those hosts is also interested in the opportunity. i got her info and offered to get it to her asap. now, from our conversation last night i know she has dec/ jan time frame maybe even as late as next spring in mind for signing. i don't want to scare her off with being too aggressive, but i was going to put the info in about the current special and offer to go over things with her more. i'm still in my first 90, so i'm nervous about possibly having a recruit but excited as well. i just want to make sure i don't let her get away from me just because i'm nervous... any advice on how to approach it from here?

"i don't want to scare her off with being too aggressive, but i was going to put the info in about the current special and offer to go over things with her more. "

that's not aggressive...it's letting her know that we are having a special now in case she can reconsider her timeframes. If you put it that way, she probably won't feel pressured at all.

Good luck!

thakns! i'm getting more excited as i think about it! i just know if i'm not careful i may overwhelm her with too much info too fastand i want to avoid coming off as pushy or overly agressive with it. i feel so new myself having a recruit lead seems kinda crazy!

What is "My First Recruit Lead!"?

"My First Recruit Lead!" is a comprehensive guide and training program designed to help individuals who are new to recruiting learn the necessary skills and strategies to successfully find and attract top talent.

Who is "My First Recruit Lead!" for?

"My First Recruit Lead!" is ideal for anyone who is new to recruiting or looking to improve their recruiting skills. It is also beneficial for HR professionals, hiring managers, and business owners who are responsible for finding and hiring top talent.

What does "My First Recruit Lead!" cover?

The program covers all aspects of the recruiting process, including sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, making job offers, and onboarding new hires. It also includes tips and strategies for building a strong employer brand and creating an effective recruitment strategy.

Do I need any prior experience or knowledge in recruiting to benefit from "My First Recruit Lead!"?

No, "My First Recruit Lead!" is designed for beginners and assumes no prior experience or knowledge in recruiting. It provides a step-by-step guide and all the necessary information and resources to help you become a successful recruiter.

How can I access "My First Recruit Lead!"?

"My First Recruit Lead!" is a digital program that can be accessed from any device with an internet connection. You will receive a login and password to access the program and all its resources once you purchase it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • nay62