• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Recruiting a Couple for Shows: Expert Advice from Katie

In summary, there are many successful couple teams in the Pampered Chef business. Tips for the interview include letting them talk themselves into it and emphasizing the potential for "double the success" as a team. It is recommended for the person doing the demos to be the one signed up as the consultant for insurance purposes. Many couples split tasks and have fun working together, such as one doing demos while the other does phone work or clean up. Some couples even have "date nights" while doing shows.
cookn' katie
I have an interview today with a couple who really want to sign up and do shows as a couple. He loves to cook, but hates to talk, she hates to cook but loves to talk. Any tips, helpful hints before I go. Does anyone have a couple as a recuit, any advice to offer them or me. Thanks in advance! Katie

I don't have a copule (or any for that matter :) ) as a recruit, but my Hospitality Director does. They split the tasks of the business, each taking the part they're good at. One does the demo at the shows, the other does the phone part.

As for hints for the interview, just like anyone else, let them talk themselves into it. Try to ask questions and let them come up with the solution.

I think this is great! How fun to be able to spend time together doing what they both love. I think I would focus on all the regular stuff you would focus on with any recruit but emphasize that as a team they have a chance a "double the success" Good luck and congrats on the interview.

I know a couple who used to do shows together. He would demo, she would clean up and do check out. She said they had a lot of fun doing it! My cousin and her DH also did it for a while years ago, I didn't even know until I started and she told me, but she said they liked doing them! Good luck to you and them!! I think it would be a fun way to spend time together!

I have a husband and wife team...she signed as the consultant, does the shows, he drives, does the back-up work (checking the oven, etc.) and reminds her when she forgets something.

they call it their "date night"...they'd rather make the money than spend it, but they spend quality time together. It seems to work well for them.

No special advice...since the woman is the consultant, she's the one I "coach", but they both usually come to team meetings.

HTH

There's couple team in my area. They have fun bingo nights and do very well.

Isn't there a team on CS?? I thought I remember reading posts by one. Have fun with the couple! It could be GREAT!

There used to be a couple husband wife team on here, but I dont' know what happened to them?

They're still around ...

Actually there are a few couples on this site.

One thing I woudl suggest is that HE sign up as the consultant. Since he will be handling the products and doing the demo he would be the one that needs to be covered under our insurance (only covers what the consultant might do to damage the hosts property).

Many couples do this very successfully. I have a consultant team in my cluster. It's a niece/aunt team - they do everything together - the niece is the consultant, the aunt does the dishes. They both get bookings.

To be covered under the PC insurance, the person diing the demos is the one that needs to be the one signed up as the consultant. Our insurance will not cover the partner.

What is "Couple Wants to Recruit"?

"Couple Wants to Recruit" is a term used to describe a couple who is actively seeking to add a new member to their relationship, either through a platonic friendship or a romantic partnership.

How do couples typically go about recruiting a new member?

Couples may use various methods to recruit a new member, such as joining online communities or attending events specifically for those interested in non-monogamous relationships. They may also reach out to individuals they already know or are interested in, and openly communicate their desires and boundaries.

What are some reasons why a couple may want to recruit a new member?

Couples may want to recruit a new member for a variety of reasons, such as wanting to explore non-monogamy, seeking to add diversity and new experiences to their relationship, or simply wanting to find a compatible person to share their lives with.

Is "Couple Wants to Recruit" the same as polyamory?

No, "Couple Wants to Recruit" is not the same as polyamory. Polyamory refers to the practice of having multiple romantic or sexual relationships at the same time, with the knowledge and consent of all involved. "Couple Wants to Recruit" may involve polyamory, but it can also refer to couples seeking a platonic connection with a new member.

How can someone who is interested in being recruited by a couple find potential matches?

There are several ways someone can find potential matches for being recruited by a couple. They can join online communities and forums specifically for non-monogamous individuals, attend events and meetups for those interested in open relationships, or simply communicate their desires and boundaries to friends or acquaintances who may know of a couple seeking a new member.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KrisGio
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ShelbyMichalek