• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question on the Start of Overrides

In summary, an override is a commission structure where a consultant earns a percentage of their team members' sales. The override percentage varies based on rank and team members' rank. It typically starts at the Senior Consultant rank and above, and overrides can be earned through sales and building a customer base. Overrides are usually paid out monthly through direct deposit or a check.
beckypchef
Hi,

I'm pretty new to the recruiting world and I was just wondering if I understood something correctly from the P & P Guide.

Do you not earn any overrides from recruits sales unless you have 2 active (future director)

Thats what I'm thinking but thought I'd make sure.

Thanks!!!

That's right. Not until you have 2 personal recruits. Then you get 1% on their commissionable sales & 1% on yours.

AND YOU submit 1250 in sales that month - otherwise you don't get your overides on you personal nor the downline.......

So if you only have 1 recruit you receive nada?

As far as overrides, that's correct. You do receive 25 catalogs when you sign a recruit, for every recruit until you promote to Director.

What is an override?

An override is a commission structure in which a consultant earns a percentage of the sales made by their team members.

How much is the override percentage?

The override percentage varies based on your rank and the rank of your team members. For example, a higher ranked consultant may earn a higher percentage of overrides from their team.

When do overrides start?

Overrides typically start once you have reached the rank of Senior Consultant or above. However, this may vary based on your specific consultant agreement.

Do I have to recruit team members to earn overrides?

No, you do not have to recruit team members to earn overrides. You can still earn overrides by consistently selling Pampered Chef products and building your customer base.

How are overrides paid out?

Overrides are typically paid out on a monthly basis through direct deposit or a check. The specific payout schedule may vary based on your consultant agreement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • nikkijo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • jcsmilez