• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Recruiting Promo...

In summary, a recruiting promo is a special offer or incentive used by companies to attract new employees. These can come in the form of sign-on bonuses, referral bonuses, or other perks. To find out about current promos, one can check the company's website or social media pages, or reach out to the HR department or current employees. Promos are not limited to entry-level positions, but may be more commonly offered for those roles. Negotiating a better promo is possible, but ultimately depends on the company's policies and resources. It's important to carefully consider the terms and conditions of a promo before accepting, as there may be restrictions or impacts on future salary negotiations.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I have 2 new consultants signing by the Aug. 13th deadline for the extra $100 in the new promo. (the extra $ incentive for those who went to conference)

I keep reading the rules and I can't figure out - is it $100 for the first one who sells $1000 in their first 30 days....or does it have to be the first one you sign? So say Jane & Nancy both sign - Jane on Aug. 10, and Nancy on Aug 12....can either of them qualify for the extra $100 (I know not both), or does it have to be Jane, since she signed first?

Hmmm....good question! The email I got today just says "first recruit"...might take a call to HO to be sure.....or just make sure they both turn in 1K!
Congrats on the recruits!:D

I take it as first recruit that qualifies. Doesn't really matter as long as one of them signed by that deadline and qualifies in their 30 days. CONGRATS ON YOUR RECRUITS!

I took it the same way as Sharon!

CONGRATS!

Hi there! Congratulations on signing up two new consultants during the recruiting promo period! The extra $100 incentive is for the first consultant you personally sign up who reaches $1000 in sales within their first 30 days. So in your scenario, Jane would be eligible for the extra $100 since she was the first one you signed up. Nancy would still be eligible for the regular recruiting bonus. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Best of luck with your new team members!

1. What is a recruiting promo?

A recruiting promo is a special offer or incentive designed to attract new employees to a company or organization. It can take many forms, such as sign-on bonuses, referral bonuses, or other perks.

2. How can I find out about current recruiting promos?

The best way to find out about current recruiting promos is to check the company's website or social media pages. You can also reach out to the company's HR department or ask current employees if they are aware of any current promos.

3. Are recruiting promos only for entry-level positions?

No, recruiting promos can be offered for positions at any level within a company. However, they may be more commonly offered for entry-level positions as these tend to have a higher turnover rate.

4. Can I negotiate a better recruiting promo?

It is possible to negotiate a better recruiting promo, especially if you have valuable skills or experience that the company is looking for. However, it ultimately depends on the company's policies and resources.

5. Are there any downsides to accepting a recruiting promo?

It's important to carefully consider the terms and conditions of a recruiting promo before accepting it. Some may require you to stay with the company for a certain period of time or have other restrictions. Additionally, accepting a sign-on bonus may impact your future salary negotiations. Make sure to fully understand the terms and implications before accepting a recruiting promo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
vanscootin
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies