• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi!! I Just Signed up and I Am Bilingual ...

In summary, the conversation revolved around a new consultant of Puerto Rican descent seeking advice on how to tap into the Hispanic Market. Several people welcomed them and suggested getting in touch with the Hispanic Market and attending events and training sessions. Others shared their own experiences with the market and encouraged the consultant to reach out to Spanish-speaking consultants for support. The consultant also mentioned their fluency in both English and Spanish and their desire to expand their business to different areas with a strong Hispanic presence.
INGonzalez
I am of Puerto Rican birth - raised in this country. Can any of you with experience in the Hispanic Market give me some tips?

welcome! One of my best PC friends is also bilingual and a director in the Hispanic Market. Just make sure you get hooked up with those folks and you'll do great!

Hi and Welcome!! I'm a Director in the Hispanic Market. Where are you from? There is one Director in PR her name is Mati.

You should definitely get in contact with the Hispanic Market. If you're in SoCal we have an event this Friday with people from the HO.

We also have a new consultant academy that you can complete in one month. 4 calls once a week for a month (1 hour each.) These will give lots of very valuable information. Once you do them all you get a cool certificate. :)

Call 1-888-PC-EXITO to get the number and date of the next new consultant academy calls. You can also find a list of Tele Classes on Consultants Corner (Spanish.) All is toll free.

Hi and Welcome!! I have 3 bilingual consultants and they all do well.
Good Luck and take Addie's advice!:D

Hey thanks for the info ... I am in Richmond, Virginia. It does not look like there are any events scheduled for around here. I am glad about the Tele Classes. I was born in Puerto Rico, raised in NY until the age of 14, finished school in Puerto Rico and I have lived in Virginia for the last 20 years. I am fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish - no language problem here - just really interested in what all is going on in the Hispanic Market and looking forward to learning all I can from you all.

INGonzalez said:
Hey thanks for the info ... I am in Richmond, Virginia. It does not look like there are any events scheduled for around here. I am glad about the Tele Classes. I was born in Puerto Rico, raised in NY until the age of 14, finished school in Puerto Rico and I have lived in Virginia for the last 20 years. I am fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish - no language problem here - just really interested in what all is going on in the Hispanic Market and looking forward to learning all I can from you all.

The focus right now is in the higher consentration of Hispanic areas like Chicago, Texas, Phoenix and California but they will get to your area especially if they know you're there and interested in growing a team. For now you can get a lot of support over the phone and with the training they provide. CS is also great for ideas, everyone here is willing to help out with ideas.

Welcome! Best wishes on your new business.

Addie4TLC said:
The focus right now is in the higher consentration of Hispanic areas like Chicago, Texas, Phoenix and California but they will get to your area especially if they know you're there and interested in growing a team. For now you can get a lot of support over the phone and with the training they provide. CS is also great for ideas, everyone here is willing to help out with ideas.

That is good to know. I will do what I can to keep informed. I do want to grow a team. Although the concentration is not as high here in Richmond as the areas you mention, I have family in Northern Virginia, Florida, Puerto Rico, New York and South Carolina - I hope to include these areas in my little business circle.

I don't have any advice...I just wanted to say WELCOME to CS and congrats on your new business!

Just wanted to say HOLA!

A co-worker of mine also has the name Gonzalez and is also of Puerto Rican descent!

I wish I could do more to reach out to the Latino market but alas, I didn't pay enough attention in my Spanish lessons in college ... I am sure you will do great!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Just wanted to say HOLA!

A co-worker of mine also has the name Gonzalez and is also of Puerto Rican descent!

I wish I could do more to reach out to the Latino market but alas, I didn't pay enough attention in my Spanish lessons in college ... I am sure you will do great!

You can still reach the Hispanic Market by recruiting bilingual consultants. That's what my Director did now she is knee deep in the Hispanic Market and I hear Jean extended a challenge to her to learn Spanish. :)

Welcome aboard!!

Yeah, but both the bilingual people I know aren't interested in the opportunity!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Yeah, but both the bilingual people I know aren't interested in the opportunity!

Tell them that this is the time to strike while the iron is HOT, how we are very few Directors in the Hispanic market and we need leader. If that doesn't motivate them ask them for referrals. :)

I was just wondering about the "post calls" ?? How do they work and is there a specific company you use ?thanks

1. What languages do you speak?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am bilingual in English and Spanish.

2. How does being bilingual help you in your role at Pampered Chef?

Being bilingual allows me to better connect with a wider range of customers and provide them with a more personalized and comfortable shopping experience.

3. Can you provide services in both languages?

Yes, I am happy to provide services in both English and Spanish to best meet the needs of my customers.

4. Are there any language barriers that may arise when working with a Pampered Chef consultant who is bilingual?

No, as a bilingual consultant, I am trained and experienced in effectively communicating with customers in both English and Spanish.

5. Can you recommend products or recipes in both languages?

Absolutely! I am knowledgeable about all of Pampered Chef's products and recipes and can provide recommendations in both English and Spanish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • ncardone