• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What catalogs will I receive for recruiting in the fall?

S
Sabia
Ok, I know that I get about 25 free catalogs in the mail for recruiting someone, but here is my question: I recruited two people yesterday, when I get catalogs for them will they be spring/summer catalogs or the new fall catalogs? Is there a number I could call to figure this out or to maybe request that they be new catalogs? I really have no use for any more spring/summer catalogs. TIA!:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I recruited someone on July 24th and got the S/S cattys. I had hoped I would get the F/W ones....

Same here. I got s/s cattys for my July recruite but really would have like the f/w ones.

I had a recruit sign August 3rd (Sunday) and got the FW catalogs in the mail today.

Thanks floccies! Your reply sounds like I'm getting FW catalogs in the mail. Happy day! I didn't order them on my supply order just because I had hoped I would be getting them anyways through my potential recruits.

Woah -- I didn't know we got cattys for recruiting! This site is the BEST!

I've got one signing near the end of the month -- will hold off on ordering more cattys for now. Yay!

Thanks!
Joyce

IAmChefJ said:
Woah -- I didn't know we got cattys for recruiting! This site is the BEST!

I've got one signing near the end of the month -- will hold off on ordering more cattys for now. Yay!

Thanks!
Joyce

You get them once you are a Future Director -- and get 25 for each recruit you sign until you are a Director.

Don't you get catalogs and PC dollars for even your FIRST recruit??

leftymac said:
You get them once you are a Future Director -- and get 25 for each recruit you sign until you are a Director.

You get the catalogs beginning with your first recruit - you don't have to be an FD....
but yes, they keep coming until you promote to director. I joke w/ my director that I can't ever promote, because I love so much getting those free catalogs.:rolleyes:

When you promote to director, you receive up to $250 in PC $$.

I say "Up To" because you used to receive $50 when a recruit qualified - until you qualified 5 recruits...totaling $250. But a while back they changed it so that the money is held in reserve for you until you promote. I will receive only $50 when I promote, because I had 4 recruits who qualified under the old program, so I have already received $200 total for them (well spaced out through the years though!)

Di_Can_Cook said:
Don't you get catalogs and PC dollars for even your FIRST recruit??

You get PC$ for recruiting if you recruit in your first 90 days. After that, you get only whatever bonuses HO offers, plus 25 catalogs per recruit until you promote to Director, and $250 PC$ when you promote (minus the PC$ received for recruits under the old program - as Becky mentioned).

I am so excited!! I didn't know that you get FREE catalogs when you recruit. I have a lady that is going to sign tom.

Just wondering ... stupid question ... if you decide not to promote until you have 6 or 7 recruits, will you still only get $250 in PC dollars? Just wondering b/c I know a lot of directors who are struggling because they promoted too soon ... and others that are holding out until their team is more stable.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Just wondering ... stupid question ... if you decide not to promote until you have 6 or 7 recruits, will you still only get $250 in PC dollars? Just wondering b/c I know a lot of directors who are struggling because they promoted too soon ... and others that are holding out until their team is more stable.

As long as you promote before 1 Dec, you will get the money. If you wait until after that then no. At least that is my understanding.

Yes, you'll only get $250. The way it's worded is that you'll get $250 minus any PC$ awards given for recruiting under the old program. So some people (like a clustermate of mine) won't get any when she promotes because she's already hit $250 for recruiting.

1. What catalogs will I receive for recruiting in the fall?

You will most likely receive fall catalogs for recruiting in the fall, as companies often send out seasonal catalogs to promote their new products. However, it may also depend on the specific company and their catalog distribution schedule.

2. Will the catalogs I receive for recruiting be spring/summer or fall catalogs?

It is difficult to say for certain without knowing the specific companies you recruited for. However, if you recruited in the fall, it is more likely that you will receive fall catalogs. If you recruited in the spring or summer, you may receive spring/summer catalogs.

3. Is there a number I can call to find out which catalogs I will receive?

Unfortunately, there is no universal number to call for this information. You may be able to contact the specific companies you recruited for and inquire about their catalog distribution schedule.

4. Can I request to receive new catalogs instead of spring/summer ones?

Again, this may vary depending on the company. Some companies may be willing to send you new catalogs upon request, while others may have already sent out their fall catalogs and may not have any more available. It never hurts to ask, though!

5. Do I really need any more spring/summer catalogs?

As a scientist, I cannot answer this question for you. It ultimately depends on your personal preferences and needs. If you do not have a use for the spring/summer catalogs, you may consider donating them to a local library or charity instead of throwing them away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • ChefBeckyD