• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused About Recruiting Family Members? Get Help from Seasoned Consultants!

In summary, "My Recruits Recruit" is a free platform that helps you manage and track your recruiting efforts. It allows for the creation and customization of recruiting campaigns, tracking of candidate progress, and communication with potential recruits. To use the platform, you must create an account and log in. You can also collaborate with others on the platform for team recruitment. "My Recruits Recruit" is suitable for all types of recruiting and can be customized to fit specific needs.
AmieCream
I just signed #3 today (#1 is inactive though)!!!!

Here is my question, #3 is the daughter and her mother wants to sign up under her. How does that work? Do I make commission off of her? Does she count as mine until #3's a director? I'm so confused!

Can you seasoned consultants help me?

TIA

Until you're a Director, you only receive overrides on your personal recruits. So you will not earn on the mom until you promote. She will count in your first line for maintaining Directorship until #3 promotes, but she won't count as one of the 5 you need to promote.

I have 4 personal recruits with one having her own recruit. Once I get #5 & become director, will my recruit's recruit count as my 5 to keep directorship? My director told me no but if I am reading your post right, you are saying she does. Please help. I am curious about that because I'm not sure one of my girls is staying. I know...keep recruiting. I plan to. Just wanted to know.

Yes - anyone in your group down to and including another Director (but not their team) will count for you maintaining Directorship.

thanks chefann! You are the best! I can always count on you to answer my questions!

Aw, shucks. Thanks. But a lot of the info I pass on is just from the Policies document from CC.

Thanks! That is what I was thinking but then she said otherwise. I guess I could have looked it up again but you seem to be the know-it-all around here. And I mean that in a positive way.

What is "My Recruits Recruit?"

"My Recruits Recruit" is a platform that helps you manage and track your recruiting efforts. It allows you to create and customize recruiting campaigns, track candidate progress, and communicate with potential recruits.

How do I use "My Recruits Recruit?"

To use "My Recruits Recruit," you first need to create an account and log in. Then, you can start creating recruiting campaigns by adding potential recruits and tracking their progress. You can also use the platform to communicate with recruits and view analytics to assess the effectiveness of your campaigns.

Is "My Recruits Recruit" free to use?

Yes, "My Recruits Recruit" is completely free to use. There are no hidden fees or charges. However, some advanced features may require a premium subscription.

Can I collaborate with others on "My Recruits Recruit?"

Yes, "My Recruits Recruit" allows for team collaboration. You can invite other team members to join your account and work together on recruiting campaigns.

Is "My Recruits Recruit" suitable for all types of recruiting?

Yes, "My Recruits Recruit" can be used for any type of recruiting, whether it's for a job, internship, volunteer position, or any other opportunity. The platform is highly customizable and can be tailored to fit your specific recruiting needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • ChefBeckyD