• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yay! I Signed #3 Tonight!!! I Interviewed Her on Saturday, I Told Her

In summary, The interview went well and the candidate impressed with her experience and qualifications. She will start working with the company once completing the necessary paperwork and onboarding process. She interviewed for the Sales Consultant position and was found through the company's recruitment process. She was hired due to her qualifications, skills, and fit for the team.
Kristina21
YAY! I signed #3 tonight!!! I interviewed her on Saturday, I told her to tell everyone she knew about her new business and she booked 2 shows and has 3 friends that want to sign up as well!!! I may not sleep tonight!:D:D:D:D:):):D:D:D:D

Re: #3WHOOO HOOO congrats Kristi!!

Re: #3Yeah! That's cool that she already has leads too!

Re: #3awesome job!!! sounds like you have a winner!!

Re: #3Congratulations!

Re: #3Wow that is awesome congrats and with news like that I could see why you couldn't sleep

Re: #3Wahoo, Kristi! I was up your way last weekend, it was beautiful!

Re: #3Congratulations!!! Keep it going!

Re: #3That is awesome!

Re: #3Great job! Don't stop now!!!

1. How did the interview go?

The interview went really well! We had a great conversation and I was really impressed with her experience and qualifications.

2. When will she start working with us?

She will start working with us as soon as she completes the necessary paperwork and onboarding process. We are excited to have her join our team!

3. What position did she interview for?

She interviewed for the position of Sales Consultant. We are looking forward to utilizing her skills and expertise in this role.

4. How did you find her for the interview?

I found her through our company's recruitment process. We receive a lot of applications and resumes, but her qualifications and experience stood out to me.

5. What made you decide to hire her?

I decided to hire her because she had all the qualities and skills we were looking for in a Sales Consultant. She also had a great attitude and seemed like a perfect fit for our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefsteph07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kcmckay