• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Memories Recruiting Incentive

In summary, the "Creative Memories Recruiting Incentive" is a program that encourages individuals to become independent sales consultants for the scrapbooking and photo album company. It offers rewards and perks to current consultants who successfully recruit new consultants. Any current consultant with Creative Memories is eligible to participate and can earn rewards while growing their own business. Those interested in becoming a consultant can sign up and start participating in the program right away.
JAE
My good friend just sent out her recruiting memo from CM. She just arrived home yesterday from CM convention. I wonder what other DS companies are doing. FYI:

Limited Time! Join Creative Memories now for just $70. Cash Bonuses during your first 6 weeks. More products than ever. Etc. etc.

Last edited:
My neighbor just started with SLAH and I noticed that they are "for a limited time" allowing their hosts to apply their FPV to their kit price. Interesting..............

Last edited:
Teehee! Looks like they are playing follow the leader with us!! lol

lol Kelly I think you it that head on.

I notice this with other DS alot!

Everytime I look at a TW catalog the have added something else that we carried first. They now have a citrius press (SP?).

Cummon people stick to what you know!

So when will PC start w/ plastic stuff that seals?

(I actually think that is beneath them)

pc now has a collaspable bowl.

yeah but it doesn't seal like TW.

I did SU! for the discount and found out that their incentive is any set of stamps free in addition to the kit (which they get to choose the products) plus they can pick it all out of the fall catalog.

What is the "Creative Memories Recruiting Incentive"?

The "Creative Memories Recruiting Incentive" is a program launched by Creative Memories, a scrapbooking and photo album company, to encourage individuals to become independent sales consultants for the company.

How does the recruiting incentive work?

The recruiting incentive works by offering a variety of rewards and perks to individuals who successfully recruit new consultants to join Creative Memories. These rewards can include free products, discounts, and even cash bonuses.

Who is eligible for the recruiting incentive?

Any current independent sales consultant with Creative Memories is eligible to participate in the recruiting incentive program. They can invite friends, family, and acquaintances to become new consultants and earn rewards for each successful recruitment.

What are the benefits of participating in the recruiting incentive?

Participating in the recruiting incentive not only allows consultants to earn rewards, but it also helps them grow their own business by expanding their team. Additionally, as the company grows, so do the opportunities for sales and income for all consultants.

How can I join the recruiting incentive program?

If you are already a consultant with Creative Memories, you are automatically eligible to participate in the program. Simply start inviting others to join your team and reap the rewards. If you are not yet a consultant, you can sign up to become one and start participating in the recruiting incentive program immediately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • finley1991