• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does a New Recruit Obtain Their Consultant Number for Web Id?

In summary, a Web ID is a 7-digit code used for identification and tracking purposes for Pampered Chef consultants. It can be found on the consultant dashboard, welcome email, or by contacting customer service. To become a consultant with a Web ID, one can sign up online or through a current consultant and create their own unique Web ID. Web IDs can be changed by contacting customer service, but must be available and unique. The purpose of a Web ID is to accurately track sales, parties, and commissions for consultants and to help customers easily identify and shop with their preferred consultant.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
How does a new recruit get their consultant number when they first sign?
I just signed #5 but only 4 are active if you count the new recruit.

If I remember correctly they should receive an email with the information.

Congrat's!

Thanks Laurie. I guess she will get that tomorrow since I signed her just before 4:30.
I need to post my goals like you have them.

Your right Laurie, Bobby about a day or two later you will get an email and so will the recruit and it will say thier number and the recruit would also get her password.

Congratulations Bobby!

Thanks Janet.

1. What is a Web ID?

A Web ID is a unique 7-digit code assigned to each Pampered Chef consultant that is used for identification and tracking purposes.

2. How do I find my Web ID?

Your Web ID can be found on your consultant dashboard, in your welcome email, or by contacting our customer service team.

3. How do I become a consultant with a Web ID?

To become a consultant with a Web ID, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. During the sign-up process, you will be asked to create your own unique Web ID.

4. Can I change my Web ID?

Yes, you can change your Web ID by contacting our customer service team. Keep in mind that your new Web ID must be available and unique.

5. What is the purpose of a Web ID?

A Web ID allows for accurate tracking of sales, parties, and commissions for each individual consultant. It also provides a way for customers to easily identify and shop with their preferred consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • lockhartkitchen