• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Said She Was Looking to Sign by Aug 1St but Hasn't....

In summary, the woman interviewed for a job said she wanted to sign up for the program but had pushback from the woman she was interviewing with. The woman suggests talking to the woman to see if she needs help with anything.
Bren706
Gold Member
I had an interview a couple of weeks ago, with a potential recruit who was looking forward to signing up. Before the interview, she mentioned it would be by the end of August, and then during the interview, she said she was hoping to line up some babysitters for her children, and get some shows lined up so that she could sign up by August 1st. She said she would call me before she went online to sign up. I have not heard from her since, and have not seen anything come through.

I would like to call her. Any suggestions on what I could say to her?

I am not really sure what to say but I am kinda going through the same thing I got a girl on the fence we mention it when we see each other but I am not going to be pushy with her so I am kinda letting her come to me now since we had a good interview and show so I am kinda leaving the ball in her court.

Well, I married an Italian...want the brothers to go and scare her a little? LOL Rae can go and kick her in the shins, and I can smother her with lemon bars... you just let us know!

Maybe something came up or she's got objections she needs you to overcome...

LoL smother her with Lemon Bars !!!! OMG Kacey you are on the ball tonight :) I am thinking you could come and smother me with Lemon Bars if they are low cal you know I am DIETING gosh I feel like I am going to voilate the refrigerator at any min. poor refrigerator...

I'd call and say that you were just checking in to see how booking the shows was coming along. Tell her you want to make sure she doesn't get confused when the fall catalogs come out September 1st and understands her kit. Let her know you are there if she needs anything!

I have one also who said she wanted to sign she keeps pushing the date back. One day I am sure she will sign. She even came to me at Wingers and said she wanted to sell

christinaspc said:
... you know I am DIETING gosh I feel like I am going to voilate the refrigerator at any min. poor refrigerator...

Christina... I am with you! However I have nothing in my fridge/freezer to violate! I did see a commercial that the proceeds from all blizzards sold on Thursday will be given to the Children's Miracle Network... in my book that is a darn good reason to cheat a little :love::D:eek:

GourmetGirl said:
Christina... I am with you! However I have nothing in my fridge/freezer to violate! I did see a commercial that the proceeds from all blizzards sold on Thursday will be given to the Children's Miracle Network... in my book that is a darn good reason to cheat a little :love::D:eek:

Woman, if you find that many reasons to cheat than that is not the right diet for you! IMHO... You know I love you! :) HUGS!

Kitchen Diva said:
Woman, if you find that many reasons to cheat than that is not the right diet for you! IMHO... You know I love you! :) HUGS!

Actually it is pretty easy of a diet and I normally don't want to cheat - the commercial caught me in a moment of weakness before I had dinner. I figure as long as I work out on Thursday or Friday a small blizzard will be a yummy summer treat!

I haven't cheated yet but I am so doing close lately.... I am working on my goal hard.

What does it mean when someone says they are looking to sign by August 1st?

When someone says they are looking to sign by August 1st, it typically means that they are interested in signing up as a consultant for Pampered Chef by that date. This could be for various reasons, such as wanting to take advantage of a sign-up promotion or wanting to start their business by a specific date.

Why might someone who said they were looking to sign by August 1st not have signed yet?

There could be several reasons why someone who initially expressed interest in signing up by August 1st has not yet done so. They may have had unexpected personal or financial issues arise, or they may have simply changed their mind. It's also possible that they are still in the process of gathering information and deciding if Pampered Chef is the right fit for them.

Is it still possible to sign up after August 1st?

Yes, it is still possible to sign up as a consultant for Pampered Chef after August 1st. Our company is always open to new consultants, and we welcome anyone who is interested in joining our team at any time.

What are the benefits of signing up before August 1st?

Signing up before August 1st may come with certain benefits, such as special promotions or bonuses. It also allows you to get a head start on building your business and connecting with potential customers before the busy holiday season.

How can I sign up to be a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Signing up to be a consultant for Pampered Chef is easy! You can visit our website and click on the "Join" tab to get started. From there, you can choose a starter kit and begin your journey as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also contact a consultant directly for more information and assistance with the sign-up process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • vhadley