• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Tomorrow With Possible Recruit

In summary, Carol is a newbie and is having a show with a host who is very excited about possibly signing up. When Carol made her 2nd call, they talked more and she told the host to get some questions together. Carol is really nervous and wants to make sure that everything goes well. Carol's director can't make the show, but she is hoping that everyone here can give her some advice.
Humble Beginnings
Ok getting nervous. I'm a newbie and having a show tomorrow with a host who is really excited about possibly signing up. When I first called her to book the show I had no idea and we just started talking about it. When I made my 2nd call we talked some more and I told her to get some questions together and that any bookings from the shows would be her's if she signed. I'm really nervous don't want to come across too pushy or not really sure how to get it to go through. My director can't make the show tomorrow so I'm hoping everyone here might be able to give me some advice.

Thanks in advance.

Listen to a recorded teleclass on recruiting on CC. It will give you the words to use, and you won't sound pushy.

Yes listen to a tele-class. Go to the pre-recorded ones. It will take no time at all and help you SO much!! Just relax and be yourself!! Have fun and she will too!!

Carol, it sounds like you are doing everything right - you are casually talking about it. I think when we put too much pressure on ourselves it isn't natural and people can sense that. Your excitement for the business is obviously showing - so keep it up! Good luck and way to go!

Hi Carol! I am very new too and just wanted to give you a vote of confidence! I had my first interview the other day and the one thing I had to keep myself in check about was my desire to share EVERYTHING that I had learned!

Also it felt right when I was asking her what her needs were not what I presumed they might be. One more thing... I reassured her that I would totally be there to help her along the way.

Hope that helps...even a little!

OK Carol-first, breathe!!!!
Sounds to me like you are doing everything just right!
My recruiter got me at her 6th show! I asked all the right questions and if she didn't know the answer, she called our Director and got back to me. Just remember to LISTEN!
I even tell people, "I love my job so much that I tend to spew PC; so let me shut up and you tell me what you need"!
Good luck!

1. What is "Show Tomorrow With Possible Recruit"?

"Show Tomorrow With Possible Recruit" is a virtual event or showcase where potential job candidates can interact with employers and learn about job opportunities.

2. How do I participate in "Show Tomorrow With Possible Recruit"?

To participate in "Show Tomorrow With Possible Recruit", you can register for the event through the designated website and attend the event virtually on the specified date and time.

3. What types of employers will be at "Show Tomorrow With Possible Recruit"?

"Show Tomorrow With Possible Recruit" will have a variety of employers from different industries and sectors, including but not limited to technology, finance, healthcare, and retail.

4. Can I submit my resume to employers during "Show Tomorrow With Possible Recruit"?

Yes, you can submit your resume to employers during the event by uploading it to your profile or sending it directly to employers through the virtual platform.

5. Is there a cost to attend "Show Tomorrow With Possible Recruit"?

No, "Show Tomorrow With Possible Recruit" is free for job seekers to attend. However, some employers may have their own application fees for specific job opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cewcooks