• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Jane Get Booking Benefit from Lindsay's Pampered Chef Party?

In summary, Jane can still receive booking benefits from Lindsay's Pampered Chef party even if she did not attend. To be eligible for booking benefits, you must either attend the party or place an order through the party link or mention Lindsay's name when ordering. Booking through Lindsay's party may offer exclusive discounts, free products, and other special offers, and also supports Lindsay as a consultant. In most cases, booking benefits cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, but it is best to check with Lindsay for specific details. To receive booking benefits, you must place an order within 10 days of the party date.
IAmChefJ
I can't find the answer to this, so hopefully someone will have dealt with it, because y'all know EVERYTHING! :-D Here's what we WANT to do -- can someone tell me if we CAN do this?

Lindsay attended a PC party I did. She wants to have a party, to earn the $ for kit credit, and then sign. So I'd be the consultant for her party. I told her she'd get the bookings from her party.

She lives in an apartment and wants to do it at her friend Jane's house. Jane would be the "co-host" for her party. They've agreed Lindsay will get the FPV and Jane will get the Aug. Host Special.

Lindsay and Jane's friend Sue will be attending their party and will have a party for them in September. Lindsay will be the consultant -- can Jane still get the booking benefit?

TIA!

I believe she can, since either the host or co-host can use it. And since Lindsay won't be eligible to use it (as a consultant at the time of Sue's show), then Jane might as well. :)

Thanks -- I was hoping so. Hate to see a good booking benefit go to waste!

:-D

1. Can Jane still get booking benefits if she didn't attend Lindsay's Pampered Chef party?

Yes, Jane can still receive booking benefits as long as she places an order through Lindsay's party link or mentions Lindsay's name when placing an order.

2. How do I know if I am eligible for booking benefits from Lindsay's party?

You are eligible for booking benefits if you either attended Lindsay's party or placed an order through her party link or mentioned her name when placing an order.

3. What are the benefits of booking through Lindsay's Pampered Chef party?

By booking through Lindsay's party, you may be eligible for exclusive discounts, free products, and other special offers. You also support Lindsay as a consultant and help her reach her goals.

4. Can I combine booking benefits with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, booking benefits cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, it is best to check with Lindsay or your consultant for specific details.

5. How long do I have to place an order to receive booking benefits from Lindsay's party?

In order to receive booking benefits, you must place an order through Lindsay's party link or mention her name when placing an order within 10 days of the party date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Intrepid_Chef