• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

#4 Just Signed !!!!!! Who_Hoo!!!!!

In summary, "#4 Just Signed !!!!!! Who_Hoo!!!!!" is a phrase used to celebrate the signing of a new consultant to the Pampered Chef team. To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up on our website or through a current consultant and complete training. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, set your own schedule, and receive discounts on products. You can sell Pampered Chef products online or through in-person demonstrations and sales events. There are no sales quotas or requirements for consultants, but incentives and bonuses are offered for top performers.
mrssyvo
My 4th recruit just signed. #3 and #4 are both working on 4 catalog shows,. to close next week, while they are preparing for their cooking shows. They should both be qualified next week, and I just need to sign #5, which will be the 25th, after her son leaves for college!!!! Who-HOOOO!!!!!!

Congrats! You are on a roll and will well meet your goal of promoting by October, way to go!!!

That's awesome! Congratulations!!! :D

Great job Sue - congratulations!

You are just to hot to touch! :)

Keep it up.

that's great Sue--you'll be a director in no time!

Congratulations. Keep on recruiting and building that team!!!

Congrats, Sue! That's awesome news.

Why do they "hold" your PC Dollars now until you have 5? I signed up under my friend so she would get the 50 PC Bucks and she was told she can not get them until she gets 5??? We were under the assumption that once I became official which I did in 30 days that she would get her bucks to spend not that they would hold them until she had all 5? Just curious

Awesome!!!:sing:

I have one yes. She wants to wait until after she gets back stateside though, which will be after the first of the year. I have another one on the fence... so I could be Future Director come 2009.

I'm getting there. It's hard here in Guam because there are so many consultants on such an itty bitty island. I know I'll get there eventually.

Great Job Sue!! Congrats!:D

Congrats!!!

1. What is "#4 Just Signed !!!!!! Who_Hoo!!!!!"?

"#4 Just Signed !!!!!! Who_Hoo!!!!!" is a phrase used to celebrate the signing of a new consultant to the Pampered Chef team.

2. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up on our website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training before you can begin selling our products.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, set your own schedule, and receive discounts on our products. You also have the support of our team and resources to help you succeed.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website or through social media platforms. However, we also encourage in-person demonstrations and sales events to connect with customers.

5. Are there any sales quotas or requirements for consultants?

No, there are no sales quotas or requirements for consultants. You have the freedom to sell as much or as little as you'd like. However, we do offer incentives and bonuses for top performers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • susanr613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • mrssyvo