• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing Later: Does Host Need to Act Now?

In summary, the host wants to use a portion of her free products towards the kit credit. This means she has to sign right away. However, she can sign later but if she wants to use the host kit credit it has to be done on the show.
pattikake
I've got a host who wants to sign! This will make 2 for me, I'm so excited I can barely sit still ... anyway ... The host wants to use a portion of her free products towards the kit credit. Does this mean she has to sign right away? Due to family vacations and schedules, she wants to sign in a couple of weeks. Just thought I'd check before we close her show.

Thanks in advance.
Patti

I think she has to do it at the time of the show. Ann or someone else will be able to tell you for sure.

No. You can submit her show and then let her sign later.

She can sign later but if she wants to use the host kit credit it has to be done on the show.

I did this before where someone used her kit credit as part of her show benefits. I was told by the HO they had up to 6 months to sign and use that kit credit (double check that with them, though). That particular host didn't end up signing, so she WAS able to then get $40 in more free products instead. The funny thing, that host ended up contacting me a year later and THEN signed up!:)

How fun!! Congratulations!!!

I've never heard of HO allowing someone to go back and get the $40 in free products when they didn't use their kit credit. I was told once it's gone it's gone.

Then what are the two kit credit numbers for on the show planning guide?

kaseydee said:
Then what are the two kit credit numbers for on the show planning guide?

Do you mean the one for $20 kit credit and the one for $40 kit credit? That's what gets entered in P3, if that's what you're asking.

smspamperedchef said:
I've never heard of HO allowing someone to go back and get the $40 in free products when they didn't use their kit credit. I was told once it's gone it's gone.

Hmmm. Unless something has changed. This was a couple years ago when that happened.

Ok, I understand now what your saying pamperedbecky. You enter the kit credit on their show & then they can use it later. I read it first as you didn't do anything on her show - sorry. :)

Keep in mind though, if they are hoping to get 50% back through the AUgust incentive they will only get 50% of what they pay. So, if they have the $ up front and plan to hit the ground running, it will be more advantageous for them to not get the kit credit.

1. Do I need to sign up immediately as a host?

No, you do not need to sign up immediately as a host. Signing Later allows you to schedule your party for a later date, giving you more time to plan and prepare.

2. Will I miss out on any host benefits if I sign up later?

No, you will still be eligible for all host benefits even if you sign up later. Our host benefits are always available for our valued hosts.

3. Can I still invite guests to my party if I sign up later?

Yes, you can still invite guests to your party even if you sign up later. Our online system makes it easy to send out invitations and track RSVPs.

4. Is there a deadline for signing up as a host?

While there is no specific deadline, we recommend signing up at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow enough time for planning and inviting guests.

5. What if I need to change the date of my party after signing up later?

No problem! You can easily reschedule your party for a different date if needed. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookwithtiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • esavvymom