• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Friend Signed Up Today - Tips and Tricks for a Successful Lunch Meeting

In summary, my friend is considering signing up for the PC kit and I am trying to convince her to do so. I feel like I am "vomitting" on information overload, but I am hoping that I can keep her interested. I am also hoping that I can become a future director with two recruits.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
to having my friend sign up. We are going to talk even more at lunch tomorrow. I have been talking to her since April about the opportunity, especially, since she did a $1000+ show without me.

She was throwing so many red flag questions at me just now. I don't want to vomit to much information on her. I am going to just listen and let her ask the questions. I need to keep telling myself that. :)

when i signed up i felt like i was "vomitted" on. it was information overload. but im pretty sure i did the same thing to my recruit too. its hard when you just want to share everything about this opportunity!

good luck on your recruit! is this #1 or #2??

This is actually recruit #3, but my other two are inactive. So I guess it would be #1. I am so excited and this definately the direction I want to take my business.:)

once you get 2 recruits you become a future director, right? whether they qualified or not? or did my little break from PC totally make me forget everything ive learned?

No you are correct.

Once you have two recruits you are a future director. I see you are half-way there.:)

yes im half way there :)
& i have one potential that i just need to work a little harder on. she is having money troubles & i think buying the kit is whats holding her back. i need to convince her to sign up, buy the kit at full price (no kit credit), but then have a big grand opening & make the kit back with her commission. or host a show & use the kit credit. we'll see...

wouldnt you be a future director then if youve signed two?
i ask because your goals say "future director by december".....

My two that I had, signed early last year and haven't done anything in almost a year. That's okay, it just wasn't for them.

So, I get to start all over. No problem for me. It will make me work harder for it!

well im crossing my fingers for you on this one !!

thecougchef said:
wouldnt you be a future director then if youve signed two?
i ask because your goals say "future director by december".....

It's 2 active for FD. You can lose FD from month to month as people go inactive or sign/reactivate.

If you have two recruits and one or both go inactive, you bump down to consultant status from FD status. Both have to be active (but not qualified) to become a FD.:)

is that the same with director?
or once you are director you stay director?

thecougchef said:
is that the same with director?
or once you are director you stay director?

You can lose your directorship for a couple of reasons:

*Not having 5 qualified consultants
*Not submitting a total of $4000 in cluster sales (your sales are included)

Also, PC gives you 3 months to work on it before you completely loose directorship. How cool is that!

Someone can correct me if I am wrong.:)

i didnt mean to hijack your thread laurie :)
i just got curious!

Don't worry about it. That is the only way to learn, is to ask questions.

chefann said:
It's 2 active for FD. You can lose FD from month to month as people go inactive or sign/reactivate.

pamperedbecky said:
If you have two recruits and one or both go inactive, you bump down to consultant status from FD status. Both have to be active (but not qualified) to become a FD.:)

JINX!:):)

dang word minimum

Good luck, Laurie! :)

pamperedpals said:
You can lose your directorship for a couple of reasons:

*Not having 5 qualified consultants
*Not submitting a total of $4000 in cluster sales (your sales are included)

Also, PC gives you 3 months to work on it before you completely loose directorship. How cool is that!

Someone can correct me if I am wrong.:)

You also have to do $750 personally each month as part of the Director requirements.

chefann said:
You also have to do $750 personally each month as part of the Director requirements.

Thanks Ann. I knew there was something else I was missing. That is what I get for trying to recall from my memory. :)

I always feel like I am "vomitting" on any potential recruits. I feel terrible!! I just can't KISS...keep it simple stupid. I want to tell them EVERYTHING and not just what they want to hear.

What is the purpose of a lunch meeting for Pampered Chef?

The purpose of a lunch meeting for Pampered Chef is to introduce potential recruits to the company and products in a casual and inviting setting.

How can I make sure my friend has a successful lunch meeting?

To ensure a successful lunch meeting, make sure to communicate clearly and effectively with your friend about what Pampered Chef is and what they can expect from the meeting. It's also helpful to provide them with any necessary materials or information beforehand, such as a catalog or product samples.

Can I bring more than one friend to the lunch meeting?

Of course! The more the merrier. Just make sure to let your Pampered Chef consultant know how many guests you plan on bringing so they can adequately prepare for the meeting.

What should I wear to the lunch meeting?

The dress code for lunch meetings is typically casual and comfortable. You want to be able to relax and enjoy the experience without worrying about your appearance.

Is there a cost associated with attending a lunch meeting?

No, there is no cost to attend a lunch meeting. It's a great opportunity to learn more about Pampered Chef and potentially become a consultant, but there is no obligation or pressure to do so.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • naekelsey
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • thehaleykitchen