• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cutoff Date for New Consultants: Current & New Catalogs

In summary, the cutoff date for ordering current catalogs is the 10th of every month. New consultants must place their first order before the cutoff date to receive current catalogs. If a new consultant misses the cutoff date, they will receive the next month's catalogs instead of the current ones. Current consultants can order both current and new catalogs after the cutoff date, but they will only receive the new catalogs if they are available. There is a limit of 10 current catalogs per month that a consultant can order after the cutoff date.
crissy11
Gold Member
When is the cutoff date for new consultants to get the current and new catalogs? My new recruit does not want that she wants all new catalogs and I can't find the info.

I don't know the answer to your question, but I thought I'd share. When I read the title "date to order", I thought, "What a fabulous idea for a show! I wonder what THAT enttails?!" Whoops...guess not. :)

But seriously, what would a "date to order" show be like? A DCB, some dots wine glasses and a torte pan...with ingrediants for dinner.

Anyway, sorry to hijack. I just thought my mis-read was entertaining. I'm sure someone else will have the answer to your question.

My director has just ordered some of the fast start boxes which is the paperwork half of the starter kit. She said it will be with the new catalogues.

I found the answer. Had to back a newsletter. The date to make sure the kit has the new catalogs is Aug. 23rd. before that it will be half and half..

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. The cutoff date for new consultants to receive both the current and new catalogs is typically the end of the month. However, I recommend contacting our consultant support team for the most up-to-date information. They will be able to assist you and your new recruit with getting all the new catalogs. Best of luck with your new recruit and happy selling!

What is the cutoff date for ordering current catalogs?

The cutoff date for ordering current catalogs is the 10th of every month.

Can new consultants still order current catalogs after the cutoff date?

No, new consultants must place their first order before the cutoff date to receive current catalogs.

What happens if a new consultant misses the cutoff date for ordering?

If a new consultant misses the cutoff date, they will receive the next month's catalogs instead of the current ones.

Can current consultants order both current and new catalogs after the cutoff date?

Yes, current consultants can order both current and new catalogs after the cutoff date. However, they will only receive the new catalogs if they are available.

Is there a limit to how many current catalogs a consultant can order after the cutoff date?

Yes, there is a limit of 10 current catalogs per month that a consultant can order after the cutoff date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephanieboyd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
stephanieboyd
  • gailz2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • ChefLoriG