• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Signings Ahead: My Brother & Step-Daughter Lead the Way!

In summary, "#3 for Me, 4 Is Days Away" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase three select products and receive a fourth product for free. The eligible products may vary but are typically popular kitchen tools. The promotion lasts for four days and can be mixed and matched with any three eligible products. It cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, but Host Rewards and Credits can still be applied.
mrssyvo
My brother just signed his agreement this evening, which is #3 for me, and my #4 is signing on Friday. I have 2 more signing in August. Who-hooo !!!, I am also excited because one of my consultant (my step-daughter) is signing her 1st next week, and has 7 more in sight !!!

Sue that is awesome. I just read your post to DH and he said "See you can do it also! Get off the computer and make some phone calls!"

Wow, congratulations on all the signings! That's amazing that you have so many lined up for the next few months. It sounds like you have a great team and support system in place. I'm sure your step-daughter is thrilled to be signing her first one next week. Keep up the great work!

1. What is "#3 for Me, 4 Is Days Away"?

"#3 for Me, 4 Is Days Away" is a promotion currently offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase three select products and receive a fourth product for free.

2. Which products are included in the "#3 for Me, 4 Is Days Away" promotion?

The specific products included in the "#3 for Me, 4 Is Days Away" promotion may vary, but they are typically popular and highly rated kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. You can find the current list of eligible products on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How long will the "#3 for Me, 4 Is Days Away" promotion last?

The promotion will only last for four days, as indicated in the name. It typically runs from a Thursday to a Sunday, but the exact dates may vary. Be sure to check our website or with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific dates of the promotion.

4. Can I mix and match products for the "#3 for Me, 4 Is Days Away" promotion?

Yes, you can mix and match any three eligible products to receive the fourth product for free. However, the free product must be of equal or lesser value to the lowest priced item in your order.

5. Can I use other discounts or promotions with the "#3 for Me, 4 Is Days Away" promotion?

No, the "#3 for Me, 4 Is Days Away" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use Host Credits towards your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • stacywhitlow