• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Tips for Acing Your First Recruiting Interview?

In summary, the person took an awesome workshop on how to do great interviews. They recommend going through the The Recruiting Interview online training course. They also suggest meeting up somewhere with WiFi so they can do the agreement together. The person had a show booked for 9/6 and they will call the person to follow up.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
any tips? This is the first time since I started in Nov 07 that I asked someone 'if they would love to do what I do' and they said yes. I have given her the 'your life, your way' and the 'come join us' books. I called her today and she has some more questions and we are going to lunch on Thursday. I have the guide to the come join us book and am very excited. I just need to remember to answer what she asks and listen well. Any other tips will be appreciated :)

Make sure to answer her questions and not talk about too much more. Also make sure you find out why she is doing this, so you know for future motivational reference. One more thing, when she doesn't have any more questions, ask if she is ready to sign don't just wait for her to say she wants to sign!

I took an awesome workshop at Conference: Great Interviews. Basically it was just using the interview as an opportunity to go through the "Come Join Us" brochure page by page. It's SO easy!! There's even an online training course about The Recruiting Interview that basically walks you through it. I highly recommend taking it! Go for it! Good luck!

Yes, don't "throw up all over her" so to speak. We all want to tell how great this is and how wonderful that is and never give a chance to let the potential speak. We then tend to scare them off. Ask her what questions or concerns she might have. Make sure you ask her if she is ready to get started. She might have no more questions and just want to know how to jump right in!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Bring an agreement with you or better yet meet somewhere that has WiFi and do her agreement together!:D

Start with "Do you need to know why you should do this or do you need to know how to get started?" If she says she needs to know how to get started - all you have to do is fill out the kit order form!

If she needs to know why, take her through the Come Join Us page by page. Write notes on each page like what her goals are on the page that talks about the benefits of PC. Write down how many shows she wants to do, etc...After every couple of pages, say "how are we doing? Does this sound good?" and offer to order the kit at any time she says it sounds GREAT!

Let us know how it goes! I just got home from one and I signed her! I hope yours goes well too!

I agree with be a good listener. Find out what she needs and explain how the business can help. Good luck!

she didn't sign today...But she is still really excited and is reviewing the info she got today with her boyfriend. She knows about the promo and also about the kit credit. We have a show booked for 9/6 and I will call her on Wed to follow up. Thanks for your help :)

1. What should I wear to a first recruiting interview?

It is important to dress professionally for a first recruiting interview. This typically means wearing business attire, such as a suit or dress pants and a button-down shirt. Avoid wearing anything too casual or revealing.

2. How should I prepare for a first recruiting interview?

To prepare for a first recruiting interview, research the company and the position you are interviewing for. Familiarize yourself with common interview questions and practice your responses. Also, make sure to bring a copy of your resume and any other relevant materials.

3. What types of questions can I expect in a first recruiting interview?

In a first recruiting interview, you can expect both general and specific questions about your background, skills, and experience. You may also be asked about your career goals and why you are interested in the company. Be prepared to provide examples and specific details in your answers.

4. How long does a first recruiting interview typically last?

The duration of a first recruiting interview can vary, but it usually lasts between 30 minutes to an hour. However, it is always a good idea to block off additional time in case the interview runs longer or there are multiple interviewers.

5. What should I do after a first recruiting interview?

After a first recruiting interview, it is important to follow up with a thank-you email or note to the interviewer. This is also a good opportunity to reiterate your interest in the position and highlight any points you may have missed during the interview. If you do not hear back within the expected timeframe, it is acceptable to reach out and inquire about the status of your application.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cr8vKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • amy07