• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ink Pens From National Conference

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant who came across pens from a National Conference and had a vision of giving them to new consultants as a souvenir. Others in the conversation found it to be a great and cute idea, while some were keeping the pens for themselves. The consultant also joked about giving the pen to recruits only after they qualify, to avoid "kitnapping."
chefjeanine
Gold Member
As I was finally starting to put away all the little items that came home with me from National Conference, I came across the pens we received at lunch. I was admiring their beauty and looking down into the container at how many there were. Suddenly, I had a vision.

I'm at a recruiting interview. I hand over a pen for the New Consultant to sign paperwork with and then -- like they do when Presidents or Governors sign major paperwork -- I tell the New Consultant that they can keep the pen as a souvenir of this momentous occasion.

A bit cheesy but still kind of cute and, when I've given away all the pens in my can (14), I'll have quite a team!
:)

Yes, that will be quite a team!
I'm so selfish...I want to keep them to myself! My daughters have already used a couple:grumpy:

chefjeanine said:
As I was finally starting to put away all the little items that came home with me from National Conference, I came across the pens we received at lunch. I was admiring their beauty and looking down into the container at how many there were. Suddenly, I had a vision.

I'm at a recruiting interview. I hand over a pen for the New Consultant to sign paperwork with and then -- like they do when Presidents or Governors sign major paperwork -- I tell the New Consultant that they can keep the pen as a souvenir of this momentous occasion.

A bit cheesy but still kind of cute and, when I've given away all the pens in my can (14), I'll have quite a team!
:)

What a GREAT idea...thanks for sharing!!

Love it! :D:D

My recruiter announced she was doing this at Conference. She wanted people to give up their pens so she had more...I only had 7 and was keeping them for myself. :)Besides, I think hers will last her awhile. ;)

I like them a lot too. I had thought about the same thing --- I will only give them to people who sign but will let people use them as a loaner. The one I tried this morning writes so nicely!!

janetupnorth said:
My recruiter announced she was doing this at Conference. She wanted people to give up their pens so she had more...I only had 7 and was keeping them for myself. :)

Besides, I think hers will last her awhile. ;)

A little coffee spewage over here. Thanks, Janet!

dianevill said:
A little coffee spewage over here. Thanks, Janet!

Glad to make you chuckle. ;):p

If I was closer I'd toss you a microfiber towel...

That made me chuckle, too. :) Especially when I consider who on my AD's team has pens because they went to Conference. :D (Some people around here will get that.)

I'm keeping MOST of them but gave one to my recruiter ... I'd gladly part with 2 more for the only recruits I need to be a FD!

I think I will give it to them when they qualify...lol...just incase they are a kitk napper! Ha Ha Ha!

1. What are the prices for the Ink Pens From National Conference?

The prices for the Ink Pens From National Conference vary depending on the quantity purchased. For a pack of 5 pens, the price is $10. For a pack of 10 pens, the price is $18. And for a pack of 25 pens, the price is $40.

2. Do the Ink Pens From National Conference come in different colors?

Yes, the Ink Pens From National Conference come in a variety of colors including black, blue, red, green, and purple. You can choose a single color for your pack of pens or mix and match colors.

3. Are the Ink Pens From National Conference refillable?

No, the Ink Pens From National Conference are not refillable. They are designed to be disposable and can be easily replaced with a new pen when the ink runs out.

4. Can I customize the Ink Pens From National Conference with my own logo or design?

Yes, you can customize the Ink Pens From National Conference with your own logo or design for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information on customization options.

5. Are there any special features or qualities of the Ink Pens From National Conference?

The Ink Pens From National Conference are made with high-quality ink that is smooth and long-lasting. They also have a comfortable grip for easy writing and a clip for convenient carrying. Plus, they are environmentally friendly and made with recycled materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • PampMomof3