• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing Up: My Mother-in-Law's Journey

In summary, my mother in law is undecided about signing up for the consultant kit. You could tell her about the new promotion for 50% rebate on her New Consultant Kit!
melaniepc
to signing up but she is waiting to get the money for her kit. My mother in law has wanted to sign up for two weeks but she is kinda on the fence still. I dont want to bug her but how often should I bring it up? Last I heard the other day she was still wanting to do it but she just wanted to wait to get some money

Tell her about the new promotion for 50% rebate on her New Consultant Kit!

Does she have her first 6 shows set up?! If not, while she is waiting get this going. Help her w/ her hostess packets and have her give you back the catalogs when she gets them. This will get her more excited and ready to sign and she may be able to "come up" with the money faster!!

she knows about the promotion.. and I offerd her the cattys. I really do know she is short of money. I even offered to lend her the money but she wont take it. I just dont want to be pushy but want to keep it in her mind since its a great time to join

You could tell her about the incentive that's out for consultants. Let her know that if she submits $1000 in commissionable sales in her first 30 days, you'll receive $100. That way, if you do lend her the money to get started, you're really only giving her $55, $35 or $15 depending on whether she uses a host credit or not. And if she's worried about that part, she can pay you back from her kit rebate or her first commission check.

Sometimes you'll find though, some people will just keep finding excuses not to sign up. It can be very frustrating, especially when it's friends or family that you KNOW would be great at this business. If it seems like she's spending way more energy in finding reasons not to sign up, you may just want to bless and release. If she were to sign up, she might spend more effort in finding reasons why she doesn't have time to actually work her business.

If you find yourself going in circles of finding our her concern, addressing it, providing a solution, and her finding a new concern, she may never be ready. You can just let her know that whenever she's ready, you'll be there, and let her come around to it at her own pace.

What is "Signing Up: My Mother-in-Law's Journey" about?

"Signing Up: My Mother-in-Law's Journey" is a heartwarming story about a woman who discovers her passion for cooking and joins the Pampered Chef team. It follows her journey as she learns new skills and builds a successful business, all while balancing her family life.

How can I purchase "Signing Up: My Mother-in-Law's Journey"?

"Signing Up: My Mother-in-Law's Journey" is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through independent consultants. You can also find it at select retail stores.

Is "Signing Up: My Mother-in-Law's Journey" only for people who want to join Pampered Chef?

No, "Signing Up: My Mother-in-Law's Journey" is a heartwarming and inspiring story for anyone who enjoys cooking and wants to pursue their passion. It also offers valuable insights and tips for running a successful home-based business.

Can I use "Signing Up: My Mother-in-Law's Journey" as a training tool for my Pampered Chef team?

Absolutely! "Signing Up: My Mother-in-Law's Journey" is a great resource for training and motivating your team. It offers practical advice and real-life examples of success in the Pampered Chef business.

Are there any special deals or discounts for purchasing "Signing Up: My Mother-in-Law's Journey"?

At this time, there are no special deals or discounts for "Signing Up: My Mother-in-Law's Journey." However, be sure to check our website or with your independent consultant for any promotions or offers that may become available in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniepc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
melaniepc
  • KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • chefheidi2003