• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Handling Inactive Recruits: Commission and Changeover Box Concerns

In summary, "Recruiting Going Inactive" is the temporary pause or stoppage of recruitment efforts by a recruiting team or company. This can happen due to budget constraints, changes in business priorities, or a decrease in job openings. The duration of this period can vary and job openings and applicants may be affected during this time. It is important for applicants to continue their job search and reach out to the company or team for updates.
chefShelby
So my first recruit is going inactive at the end of July, I knew this was coming because she told me she wasn't going to sell anymore, and I have 2 others who signed since so I won't lose my FD status this week anyway! :)

My question is, she got a changeover box. What happens with the fact that she won't be earning any more commission to pay the $6?

Anyone know?

If she reactivates later, she'll be charged. Otherwise, I think PC eats it.

Hi there! It's great that you have two other recruits to keep your FD status. As for the changeover box, it's likely that your company has a policy in place for situations like this. It's best to check with your upline or the company's customer service to see what their policy is for handling changeover boxes for inactive recruits. They may have a solution in place, such as allowing you to pay the $6 fee yourself or returning the box for a refund. Hope this helps!

What is "Recruiting Going Inactive"?

"Recruiting Going Inactive" refers to the process of a recruiting team or company temporarily pausing or stopping their recruitment efforts. This can be due to various reasons such as budget constraints, changes in business priorities, or a decrease in job openings.

Why do companies or recruiting teams go inactive?

Companies or recruiting teams may go inactive for a variety of reasons. Some common reasons include budget cuts, changes in business strategy, or a decline in job openings. In some cases, companies may also go inactive due to a lack of resources or a decrease in demand for their products or services.

How long does "Recruiting Going Inactive" typically last?

The duration of "Recruiting Going Inactive" can vary depending on the specific circumstances of a company or recruiting team. In some cases, it may only last a few weeks or months, while in others it may last for a longer period of time. It ultimately depends on the situation and when the company or team is able to resume their recruitment efforts.

What happens to job openings and applicants during "Recruiting Going Inactive"?

During "Recruiting Going Inactive", job openings may be put on hold or removed from job boards. Applicants who have already applied for these positions may not receive a response or may be informed that the recruitment process has been put on hold. However, once the recruitment efforts resume, these positions may become available again and applicants may be contacted for further consideration.

What should applicants do if they encounter a company or recruiting team that is "Going Inactive"?

If you come across a company or recruiting team that is "Going Inactive", you can try reaching out to them to inquire about the status of your application. However, it is also important to continue your job search and consider other opportunities. If the company or team resumes their recruitment efforts, they may reach out to you for further consideration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cochef
  • SheCooks