• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Benefits: Understanding Kit Credit and Rebate for Consultants

In summary, the kit credit can still be used while receiving the full $77.50 rebate, but it is not transferable. It is recommended to have the neighbor's daughter as a co-host for the party in order to claim host benefits and potentially become a consultant.
BBratrace
1. Can you use the kit credit and still get the $77.50 rebate? (Or does the rebate decrease depending on the amount of kit credit?)

2. Is the kit credit transferable? I have a neighbor who is hosting tomorrow and may have $140 in free products-she has a lot of outside orders already. She thinks her daughter may become a consultant (fingers crossed) and I was thinking of the best way to present this. It would be my first recruit and I want to do it right! Of course, if her daughter was a co-host she could claim the host benefits, right?

Thanks for all they help and encouragement!

BBratrace said:
1. Can you use the kit credit and still get the $77.50 rebate? (Or does the rebate decrease depending on the amount of kit credit?)

2. Is the kit credit transferable? I have a neighbor who is hosting tomorrow and may have $140 in free products-she has a lot of outside orders already. She thinks her daughter may become a consultant (fingers crossed) and I was thinking of the best way to present this. It would be my first recruit and I want to do it right! Of course, if her daughter was a co-host she could claim the host benefits, right?

Thanks for all they help and encouragement!

The rebate decreases if a kit credit is used. i've no idea if they are transferable though.

Yes, you can still receive the $77.50 rebate even if you use the kit credit. The rebate amount does not decrease based on the amount of kit credit used. As for the transferability of the kit credit, it is not transferable. The credit is meant for the person who signed up as a consultant and cannot be used by anyone else. In regards to your neighbor's daughter potentially becoming a consultant, it would be best to have her as a co-host for the party so she can claim the host benefits. As a consultant, she would also have the opportunity to earn even more rewards and benefits. I wish you the best of luck with your first recruit and hope you are able to present the opportunity in a way that is beneficial for both you and your neighbor's daughter. Keep up the great work and stay encouraged!

1. What is kit credit and how does it work?

Kit credit is a form of payment that can be used towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef kit. It is earned by hosting a party or event and can also be given as a gift from a Pampered Chef consultant. Kit credit can be used to reduce the cost of a kit or can be applied towards the purchase of a more expensive kit.

2. How do I know how much kit credit I have?

You can check your kit credit balance by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the "My Account" section. Your available kit credit will be shown there. You can also contact your consultant for assistance in checking your balance.

3. Can I use kit credit towards the purchase of individual products?

No, kit credit can only be used towards the purchase of a Pampered Chef kit. It cannot be applied towards individual products or used as a discount on a party order.

4. What happens to my kit credit if I don't use it all at once?

If you don't use all of your kit credit at once, the remaining balance will stay in your account for future use. It will not expire and can be used towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef kit in the future.

5. Can I combine kit credit with other forms of payment?

Yes, you can use kit credit in combination with a credit card, debit card, or PayPal to purchase a kit. Simply select "kit credit" as your form of payment and enter the amount you wish to use before completing your purchase with another form of payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • dwyerkim