• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Recruiting Success After Conference

In summary, Julie has recruited three new members to her team since the conference. She has also been working on implementing some new strategies to increase recruitment.
lockhartkitchen
How many of you have recruited since conference? I just recruited one today. I have 3 others I'm following through with next week. I'm back to FD status and $300 in my pocket. Yeah!!

Signed one today and have two others seriously considering it... one of which I met on the bus in Chicago!

Still touching base with all my leads...

Way to go, girls! I'm workin' on it...! ;)

way to go...........YEA!!!!

I have 2 serious leads. Keep your fingers crossed.

2, with another supposedly signing tomorrow. Not trying to be negative, but I know better than to count it until the ink is on the paper!

I have a show tomorrow night w/15 attending. I hope I can get 1 or 2 leads! I'll be doing that recruit talk:)!

How do you approach it in your shows? Do you do a tiny blurb and then ask everyone at checkout? Or do you do a bigger discussion on it during shows, let them know the promo, etc.?

I've done a couple of things. Outside of shows I contacted all my recruit leads from the recent fairs, told them about the special. I asked if I could send them some information and get back to them the middle of August.

I have 3 recruit leads that were very serious. I set up and interview with one and two are waiting on funds this week.

In shows: I started implementing what I learned in Top Recruiters Tell All. I attach a label with Did you know statements on all the catalogs. They are Did you know... related to being a host and the business opportunity. Everyone when on time- gets a playing card. Anyone who reads their label during the show (randomly) gets another playing card or they can read their label at the end of the show and trade their card in for another (hopefully getting a higher card). The highest card wins a season's best.

After each guests (they all want to read) reads the label, I expand if needed. Many never knew we could take our groceries off of taxes as a consultant. It gets them thinking. Even if they don't read the label out loud. They read it to themselves. I ask everyone! If they say no, I ask if they know of someone that would like more information.

I've also gone back through old list to contact those I think might be interested.

Hey Julie!
Do you have a template you made up for the labels you could share? PLEASE :)

Yes, Julie- please post the labels. That sounds like something I could use, and it does not take too much time, to either prepare, OR use during the show. I am currently working with 6 possibles, and I have 2 very active on my team now.

What is "Recruit After Conference"?

"Recruit After Conference" is a hiring strategy where companies attend conferences and networking events to connect with potential candidates for job openings within their organization.

How does "Recruit After Conference" work?

Companies can attend conferences and networking events related to their industry or field of work. During these events, they can engage with attendees, share information about their company and available job opportunities, and collect resumes from interested candidates. After the conference, they can review the resumes and follow up with potential candidates for interviews.

What are the benefits of "Recruit After Conference"?

Some benefits of "Recruit After Conference" include the opportunity to connect with a large pool of potential candidates, the ability to showcase the company's culture and values, and the chance to find qualified candidates who are actively seeking job opportunities in the industry.

How can companies prepare for "Recruit After Conference"?

To prepare for "Recruit After Conference", companies can research the conference or event beforehand to understand the attendees and target specific candidates. They can also create a compelling job description and prepare promotional materials to attract potential candidates' attention.

Are there any challenges with "Recruit After Conference"?

Some challenges with "Recruit After Conference" may include competition from other companies, difficulty in standing out among a sea of other recruiters, and the potential for receiving a high volume of resumes that may be overwhelming to review.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
Replies
Views
NooraK