• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ways to Save Money for the Kit

In summary, the Pampered Chef Kit costs $99 but there may be promotions or discounts available. It can be paid in three monthly installments of $33 each. The kit price covers all necessary materials and supplies. There is no need to purchase inventory as you can start by selling directly from the catalog. There are no ongoing fees or quotas as a consultant and no penalties for not meeting sales goals.
Kattyschack
Gold Member
In one of my classes, a consultant mentioned a list that was circulating of ways a potential consultant can earn money to pay off the kit. Does anyone have that or know where I can obtain that at? Thanks!!

I don't but someone gave a really good tip at conference. Ask three of your closest friends if they would like to invest in your business. They can each pitch in $50 and would do their shows the first month you sign up. That way with your first commission check, you can pay them back. All you have to do is have a $300 show - consultant makes $60 - gives $50 back to the host who also gets great host benefits. That's a return on your money!

Hi there! I'm not familiar with the specific list you mentioned, but here are a few potential ways a consultant could earn money to pay off their kit:1. Offer consulting services to small businesses or individuals in your area. This could include anything from social media management to graphic design to financial planning.2. Utilize your skills and expertise to offer online courses or workshops. This could be a great way to reach a larger audience and earn passive income.3. Network with other consultants and offer to collaborate on projects or refer clients to each other.4. Use your social media presence to promote affiliate products or services that align with your brand or expertise.5. Offer freelance services on platforms like Fiverr or Upwork.Hope this helps! Best of luck with paying off your kit.

1. How much does the Pampered Chef Kit cost?

The Pampered Chef Kit typically costs $99, but there are often promotions and discounts available.

2. Can I pay for the kit in installments?

Yes, you can pay for the kit in three monthly installments of $33 each.

3. Are there any additional costs besides the kit price?

No, the kit price covers all materials and supplies needed to get started as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Do I need to purchase inventory to start selling?

No, you do not need to purchase any inventory. You can start by selling directly from the catalog and placing orders for customers.

5. Are there any ongoing fees or quotas as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, there are no ongoing fees or quotas. You have the flexibility to run your business at your own pace and there are no penalties for not meeting sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauraP2000
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather223
  • Rochelle Miller