• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My First Recruiting Interview Lead Me to Success?

In summary, Wade contacted a host he met at a conference last week who had to reschedule because she lost her job. He pitched the opportunity to her and she agreed to meet him for an interview.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I came back from conference geared to earn money and help other people! I had a light bulb moment thinking back to a host last week who had to reschedule because she lost her job. Duh! So after taking Top Recruiters Tell All (with our very own Kris) and Great Recruiting Interviews I made the call tonight and she agreed to meet me on Wednesday! Yah!

Great job! Good luck with the interview and be sure to keep us posted!

You Rock (Wade) :) ;) I'm so excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear that you've signed your #1!!!

wadesgirl said:
I came back from conference geared to earn money and help other people! I had a light bulb moment thinking back to a host last week who had to reschedule because she lost her job. Duh! So after taking Top Recruiters Tell All (with our very own Kris) and Great Recruiting Interviews I made the call tonight and she agreed to meet me on Wednesday! Yah!

Oooh félicitations et bon courage! (congrats and good luck!)

super for you to leverage the opportunity! you got guts, girl!

let us know how it goes

That is awesome! Let us know what happens!

How great! Good Job!

Can you tell me what you said to her? How did you approach the subject?

ChefSharain said:
Can you tell me what you said to her? How did you approach the subject?

I was supposed to follow up with her after conference to reschedule her show. She had to reschedule since she lost her job but I didn't think about it at the time. I told her that I had been in Chicago and when they started talking about the great new incentive, she was the first person I thought of and if she had time to sit down and talk. That's about it!

Good luck I also used a reschedule for a recruit lead... She is comming to our cluster mtg on Wednesday so wish me luck.............

Well, it didn't happen. Got all the way to her house and she wasn't even home. We rescheduled for tonight. We'll see what happens...

What should I expect during my first recruiting interview?

During your first recruiting interview, you can expect to be asked about your background, education, work experience, and skills. The interviewer may also ask behavioral and situational questions to assess your problem-solving abilities and how you handle different situations.

How should I prepare for my first recruiting interview?

To prepare for your first recruiting interview, research the company and the role you are applying for. Practice answering common interview questions and have examples ready to showcase your skills and experiences. Dress professionally and arrive on time. It's also helpful to have questions prepared to ask the interviewer about the company and the role.

What are some common mistakes to avoid during a recruiting interview?

Some common mistakes to avoid during a recruiting interview include being late, not dressing professionally, not researching the company beforehand, and not having questions prepared to ask the interviewer. It's also important to avoid speaking negatively about previous employers or experiences.

How important is body language during a recruiting interview?

Body language is very important during a recruiting interview as it can convey confidence, interest, and professionalism. Make sure to maintain good eye contact, sit up straight, and nod and smile to show engagement. Avoid fidgeting or slouching, as these can make you appear uninterested or nervous.

What should I do after my first recruiting interview?

After your first recruiting interview, send a thank-you email or note to the interviewer within 24 hours. This shows your appreciation for their time and reinforces your interest in the role. If you don't hear back within the specified time frame, it's okay to follow up with a polite email or call to inquire about the status of your application.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Cr8vKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Jolie_Paradoxe