• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email Script for New Consultant Promo?

In summary, to access the email script for the new consultant promo, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Resources" tab. You can customize the email script to fit your own business by adding your personal information and changing the language to reflect your brand and voice. The email script is designed to be used as a template for reaching out to potential new consultants and can be sent via email or used as a guide for a phone call. If you don't receive a response from the potential consultant after sending the email, follow up with a phone call or another email. There are also alternative ways to promote the new consultant opportunity, such as sharing on social media, hosting events, or reaching out to friends and family directly.
Liquid Sky
Does anyone have a good script they have or are using for emailing everyone about the new promo? I am having a hard time condensing all the info and making it really appealing. :confused:

send the flyer we get as attached if sending email!

I thought of that, but not everyone will actually OPEN an attachment. I think we'd like help with words! Anyone?

This is what I sent to my fence-sitters yesterday:

"Hi! I hope this email finds you well.

I just wanted to let you know of a great new program Pampered Chef just announced - if you've been thinking about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, now is a GREAT time to start! You can earn a 50% rebate off of your kit price (a $77.50 value) and start making money NOW for the holidays. Plus, the fall selling season is the hottest season - wait until you see the new products coming in September!

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/rp_08jul_aug_recruit.pdf

Come to my Fall Kickoff on Tuesday, 7/29, at 7pm to learn more and see some new products - call or email me for directions.

Looking forward to hearing from you,"

1. How do I access the email script for the new consultant promo?

To access the email script for the new consultant promo, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Resources" tab. Under the "New Consultant" section, you will find the email script along with other resources for new consultants.

2. Can I customize the email script for my own business?

Yes, you can customize the email script to fit your own business by adding your personal information and changing the language to reflect your brand and voice. However, we recommend following the general structure and messaging provided in the script for the best results.

3. How should I use the email script for the new consultant promo?

The email script is designed to be used as a template for reaching out to potential new consultants. You can send it via email or use it as a guide for a phone call. Make sure to personalize it and make it your own before sending it out.

4. What should I do if I don't receive a response from the potential consultant?

If you don't receive a response from the potential consultant after sending the email, follow up with a phone call or another email. You can also reach out to your mentor or upline for advice on how to approach the situation.

5. Is there an alternative way to promote the new consultant opportunity besides using the email script?

Yes, there are many ways to promote the new consultant opportunity. You can share it on your social media, host a virtual or in-person event, or reach out to friends and family directly. The email script is just one tool that can help you reach more potential consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDude
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sandra Townsend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrssyvo